Which guy of LP it's your favourite one?

Wich guy of LP it's your favourite one?

• Chester

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Mike

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Mr. Hahn

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Rob

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Brad

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • All the guys of LP

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Bradford Phillip Delson. All the way. Word.

like why? Because he's like so like friggin hot omg omg 11!!!!111!!!!11one!!

nah..he's a great guitar player and he's very sarcastic (love the sarcasm...i have that too) and he's a perfectionist (love that too and am that too)

brokenangel said:
Bradford Phillip Delson. All the way. Word.

like why? Because he's like so like friggin hot omg omg 11!!!!111!!!!11one!!

nah..he's a great guitar player and he's very sarcastic (love the sarcasm...i have that too) and he's a perfectionist (love that too and am that too)
that shis full name lol sweet

Ravynlee said:
Uh... I'll just take a wild stab at this one... anyone wanna guess mine?? *laughs*

ROB, naturally.

But yeah, it's hard to have a band without all the members, and each of them are all unique, talented and special in their own ways, I won't argue that point... BUT the question still remains; Who's YOUR FAVOURITE? I think saying 'all 6' is just a cop out IMHO, sorry. My opinion. *shrugs*

I agree. I picked Rob aswell. He is my idol I guess. I love how he is a perfectionist and plays the drums. He also looks good ^^. But, all of them are special in their own way.

I voted for T3h Glue and Feenüx.
I don't wanna play faves, but those are the ones I like the best right now.
Mike cause he's an inspiration to me, and Dave cause he's a bit like me, has similar humour, and is kinda the underdog of the band, he doesn't get enough credit.

Chester for me. I love his voice, his personality, his looks, his style, and just all the **** hes been through in the past...yeah. But Rob and Phi are close seconds.

Back