Which Season?

Which Season Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
i love fall, but i gotta go with winter.
its always cold, silent, calm, and it just has that glow to it.

There are so many good and bad things about each season. I ended up picking fall because it's usually so pretty here (not this year....:( )

But here's what I think about each--

Summer--Way too hot and humid and I didn't go to the pool at all this summer. So yeah, it's not that great. Great time to catch up on missed sleep though. :thumbsup:

Fall--I love the colorful leaves, except this year we didn't get a lot of rain at the end of summer, so we don't have many colors. It's not too hot and not too cold and usually not very humid either. Bad part is that I'd say it's tied with spring as worst allegy season. >.<

Winter--Even though I live in the South, I still think it's waaaay too cold in the winter (I'm pretty much just cold natured). I do enjoy it a lot though. Mostly because I love wearing hoodies and freezing my ass off because I refuse to wear real jackets. No real snow here though.

Spring--Too buggy and too many allergies. Also, it rains too much making it humid. But otherwise it's pretty nice with pretty flowers.

Oops, that turned out really long.

Happy birthday Ryans Daddy xD! What did you get for him eh =P

My birthday is in June so my automatically reaction is to go for summer. And the fact that the summer holidays are 6 weeks longs doesn't influence that decision either :) All seasons have their perks though. Winter would probably be my second favourite because of the snow <3 I love the stuff ^.^ Fall or Autumn is great as well. The weather isn't too hot or cold and it's just... uhh nice.

Yeah k, summer it is :)

Back