Which Song Are You?

he never said that, your taking everything wrong, he was saying you HAVE the right to listen to whatever you want, not that you dont

Hahninator said:
Well usually most people DO know how to use copy-paste. Apparently you don't?

So what's your problem? Can you not understand what I said? It's like you read my post then reversed what I said so I was making fun of you or something.

Stop.
Attacking.
People.
well sweetheart every retard knows how to use copy-paste,but not evryone is so proud of him/her just because of this ability
i'm not attacking i'm just responding and pls leave your lawyer home...hybrid why are u defending him?he's not capable of speaking alone with me??and i'm not aggresive but when u start saying **** about a person that person can respond ,u know?
pls it's enought...i don't want fights...hybrid pls stop it too...this wasn't 4 u
everytime i have smth to say to someone there has to be a third person that comes against me....why???it's like u are very friendly and then u show your other side?
and hybrid read here pls Wow, you always wanna like Runaway and stuff? O_O Your life must be all...sad and stuff :Ou're right he said i could listen to what i want
whatever....

he never said anythign about what you listen to, until you said he said you couldnt. there all he said is that you like to runaway not that you like runaway

Please stop this whole fighting.Just keep taking the test and forget about the whole fight.

Edit:I´m BTH

;)

You are BREAKING THE HABIT. ~I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream. But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean. I don't know how I got this way. I'll never be alright.~

BTH is one of my fave songs ever and I kinda relate to it so BTH RULES ALL THE WAY :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You are BREAKING THE HABIT. ~I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream. But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean. I don't know how I got this way. I'll never be alright.~

hmmm...TRUE :)

You are SOMEWHERE I BELONG. ~I wanna heal. I wanna feel. Like I'm close to something real. I wanna find something I've wanted all along.~
;)
I luv that song, definately one of my favourites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back