White People

ToriAllen said:
Before the cotton gin, Stupid...

It was a joke, but here is what I was getting at...

Cotton gin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cotton gin revolutionized the cotton-growing industry because it increased fiftyfold the quantity of cotton that could be processed in a day. This made the widespread cultivation of cotton lucrative in the American South, and is therefore often considered to have greatly facilitated increased demand for slave labor.

I'm well aware that there were slaves in the US before 1793.

ImWithStupid said:
It was a joke, but here is what I was getting at...

Cotton gin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cotton gin revolutionized the cotton-growing industry because it increased fiftyfold the quantity of cotton that could be processed in a day. This made the widespread cultivation of cotton lucrative in the American South, and is therefore often considered to have greatly facilitated increased demand for slave labor.

I'm well aware that there were slaves in the US before 1793.
Alright, Stupid. Don't get your panties in a wad. If that is what you wanted to say, you should have posted that to begin with.

I don't give a flying **** what colour someone is as long as they aren't American.

Friendly Fire. Thanx for that dickwads. Bush's PR team must've been up all night for that one.

Tex said:
I don't give a flying **** what colour someone is as long as they aren't American.

Friendly Fire. Thanx for that dickwads. Bush's PR team must've been up all night for that one.

Too bad they didn't shoot you, ****ing limey.

Tex said:

instead of bitching about us on this side of the pond, why don't you people figure out socialized dental care...

Tex said:

Just out of curiosity, why would a Brit, who hates Americans, use the screen-name, Tex?

RoyalOrleans said:
Too bad they didn't shoot you, ****ing limey.
Let me guess...errrrmmmm....Republican, right?

Ding! Computer says yes!

As for dental care, instead of worrying about yer teeth and wrinkles, why don't you wake up (The American Dream right...stay with me...to have a dream you need to be asleep), and sort out the fact that your government is screwing everyone one of you over and making you look like a bunch of ****s on the world stage.

I felt sorry for ya when Bush got in for the first time, seeing as his brother had the casting vote n' all, but when you actually elected this clown for the second time, well, ****in' fool me once etc.

If you keep electing clowns people, the rest of the world is gonna start seein' the US for the circus it's becoming.

I ain't anti-American, yeah my nickname is Tex, but that was given to me when I joined by first bike club. Some of my favourite things come from Texas, like Bill Hicks and Dr Pepper, and you guyz have some of the coolest people on the planet over there, and the most sound constitution in existence...

So why do you keep letting your politicians **** things up by screwing with yer civil rights. You're all so scared of what the towelheads MIGHT do, you're letting your own government cornhole you by monitoring your every move, and suspending the civil rights that you fought (us) so hard to get established. You spent the last 250 years refining this constitution and now you're all sat at home, scared out of your collective minds, and watching reality shows, while Bush is laughing his **** off coz you're all getting acclimatized to having cameras everywhere.

"These ****ers actually think it's entertaining to be watched. Hey Donald, let's get the NSA to watch these idiots while they're watching other idiots. They'll never find out, right. I mean, they believed that **** about us having bad intel about Iraqi weapons right. They never twigged that it was my Daddy who sold 'em all their ****, right? I bet they even buy that crap about the Patriot Act being good for 'em eh? heh heh. God bless America."

Tp paraphrase Bill Hicks, if you wanted to know what weapons Saddam had, why didn't you check the ****in' receipt maaaan.

And while we're on the subject, write to your congressman and ask him if he'll ask that ***** to stop calling himself the 'leader of the free world'. I don't remember voting for him.

As for racism, Jax, I got into all that PC stuff in the 80's when Brit comedians turned everything on it's head and started taking the piss out of people who did ethnic material. Changed the entire zeitgeist of the era and spawned a more racially tolerant culture.

Trouble is mate, as I got older, I kinda realised that us white folks were on our own. Every ****in' African American role model is still saying ******, bitch, 'ho, etc...you ****ers have made up more bigotted insults than the Klan. Thank you Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Biggy, Tupac et al for screwing up 20 years of social improvement, way to set an example.

You got some balls ****in' complainin' about racism my friend. Your African American icons made it cool again for young people. Well done.

Damn Tex. You got a bigger welcoming committee than I got. I'm so ****ing jealous. ;)
If you keep electing clowns people, the rest of the world is gonna start seein' the US for the circus it's becoming.

Pure gold. Only it's present tense, rather than future tense.

Thanx Builder, it's good to find a place where people don't take ****, and say it like it is, and don't ****in' whine like a ***** if you do the same. People like me, who believe they could solve all the world's problems if they actually gave a ****.

I use future tense coz the USA have had some ****in' excellent leaders 'till you gave this inbred ***** a mandate to take democracy wherever he feels like it. He's pushing democracy like the inquisition and the crusaders spread Christianity.

Why don't you take bureaucracy to the middle east instead of democracy? That way they'll get **** all done.

Better still, instead of ****ing your constitution up with piece of **** acts like the Patriot Act, why don't you ammend it so Clinton can have another shot.

That dude ran world affairs while chilling out with a jazz saxophone, smokin' weed, and gettin blow jobs in the oval office.

Now that's my kinda guy. Pure class.

If Clinton had still been in power, there probably wouldn't have been a 9/11.

Dude, would've legalized drugs eventually, the economy in Afghanistan would've improved no end due it's huge natural resource of weed etc., and the Afghanis would've been so ****in' delighted they'd have all got stoned too.

If any of the Afghani fundamentalists had still been up for crashing a plane into a US building, the silly ****s would probably have hit it at 4mph and bounced off the ****er.

And instead of making a token effort to find Bin Laden in the caves, you'd have been building a McDonalds, a Starbucks,a couple of Hooters, and a chain of dope cafes in downtown Kabul.

For ****'s sake get a pothead back in the Whitehouse.

It's our only chance!

Tex said:
Thanx Builder, it's good to find a place where people don't take ****, and say it like it is, and don't ****in' whine like a ***** if you do the same.

Oh, I'll whine and bitch till the ****ing cows come home. If the mood is just right, and the wine is chilled.

Tex said:
People like me, who believe they could solve all the world's problems if they actually gave a ****.

Dude, if you want my job, it's pistols at dawn.

Tex said:
I use future tense coz the USA have had some ****in' excellent leaders 'till you gave this inbred ***** a mandate to take democracy wherever he feels like it.

Uuuum, the US is a republic. Spreading democracy was the third option for invading Iraq. It's working so well. Hamas got in for Palestine, and the Shi ites of Iran got in for Iraq.

Tex said:
He's pushing democracy like the inquisition and the crusaders spread Christianity.

That would be a Jacobin regime you mention. Close, but this one is more like fascism.

Tex said:
Why don't you take bureaucracy to the middle east instead of democracy? That way they'll get **** all done.

Either way, the only thing "getting done" is spreading depleted uranium.

Tex said:
Better still, instead of ****ing your constitution up with piece of **** acts like the Patriot Act, why don't you ammend it so Clinton can have another shot.

His missus is up for the cake. Same honky, minus the schlong.

Tex said:
That dude ran world affairs while chilling out with a jazz saxophone, smokin' weed, and gettin blow jobs in the oval office.

See above. Minus the schlong.

Tex said:
Now that's my kinda guy. Pure class.

Uuuum, his knowledge of foreign policy was limited to his three mistresses in the neighbouring suburbs.

Tex said:
If Clinton had still been in power, there probably wouldn't have been a 9/11.

Wrong. He would have at least managed to get some fighters scrambled, and pasted some fields with those planes.

Tex said:
Dude, would've legalized drugs eventually, the economy in Afghanistan would've improved no end due it's huge natural resource of weed etc., and the Afghanis would've been so ****in' delighted they'd have all got stoned too.

The massive funding to destablize the Taliban drug cartel has actually increased production of opium to all-time highs. Afghanis cultivate opium. Pot grows like a weed over there.

Tex said:
If any of the Afghani fundamentalists had still been up for crashing a plane into a US building, the silly ****s would probably have hit it at 4mph and bounced off the ****er.

Actually it was Saudi nationals that are reportedly responsible for those attacks. Surprisingly, several of them have surfaced, claiming to be alive. Of course, they must be delusional.

Tex said:
And instead of making a token effort to find Bin Laden in the caves, you'd have been building a McDonalds, a Starbucks,a couple of Hooters, and a chain of dope cafes in downtown Kabul.

The market must exist, prior to making the product available. These people sell their daughters to survive.

Tex said:
For ****'s sake get a pothead back in the Whitehouse.

It's our only chance!

You have an alcoholic cocaine user right now. We couldn't do any better with a choice of just two. ;)

Heh, I'm not replying to all your points (mainly cos I haven't worked out how to cut and paste yet ;)) except to say that I agree about the Big C, unlike Bush he probably would have got some defences in the air...he would have had his face in the intel reports, instead of in a kid's book at a photo op. Stoned or not, he had some balls, but more importantly he had some brains too.

Point in case: Clinton did, if I remember right, launch over 20 cruise missiles at Baghdad in response to a rumoured assasination attempt on George W. Gump's daddy. Cost you over 60 million right?

I would've been up for saving some bread personally, let 'em waste the guy, after all you had a spare right. Bit of a dud, but still...

Thing is, how can we, or anyone, have a reasonable debate on this subject, when all our information is coming from CNN and our governments, who admit (or rather profess), that their information and intel is shite anyway.

I mean, let's be ****in' honest if Bush really thought that the Iraqis had nukes it would have been the last place on earth he would've wanted to invade.

****er's staying well away from North Korea and China ain't he?

Btw, don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist, jus' wanna provoke a little debate on this idea, but keep your eye on the entertainment industry too. Seems to me like since Bush decided to send women in to the front line, there's have been a lot of US and Brit tv action series and movies where women are given a starring role.

We watch shows like Alias, La femme Nikita, Over There, etc.

And Movies like Elektra, Tomb Raider, Kill Bill etc.

And what message does it send?

Yeah it's okay, women can handle themselves, it's okay if we send them off to war.

I'm all for equal rights, but I don't like the idea that we might be being subliminally influenced so that Bush and Blair won't lose votes when our daughters, sisters, and even mothers start coming home in body bags.

Okay, some of these movies may have been made before our most recent adventure between Iraq and a hard place, but you've got to butter your bread before you add the baloney. Preparation is everything when you're trying to brainwash people into thinking something that has gone against the grain since we climbed down from the trees.

Btw, seen Kingdom of Heaven? Maybe this is the first 'It's okay to invade the middle east' movies.

Just sayin'. :cool:

Clinton is intelligent

At being decietful
Self centered and manipulative
When it comes to basic guts
He's got nothing to give

He put our nation at risk
He got good men killed
All while he was distracted
Getin some stupid sick thrill

He's clever with idiots
Who want to be fooled
He thought being a world leader
Was all about being cool

He was a pervert
Who had no response to the Cole
He couldn't have given a damn less
About any of those sailors souls

National security to him
Was a Barbara Striesand conversation
Was a last minute Rich pardon
For all he cared about this nation

Yeah he's real smart
Smart like a narcissistic hound
Who licks himself for reassurance
As long as it's not his world goin down

Neils
10:20 am
02/17/2005

No bad intentions meant
to go toward any good ol
Southern huntin hounds

N....again

transcribed this time
9:28 am
03/31/2007

N.....again

neilsthepoet said:
Clinton is intelligent

Self centered

He's got nothing to give

He He

stupid

idiots
Who want to be
cool

He
had no response
He couldn't have

conversation

For all he cared about

Yeah he's real smart
Smart like a hound
Who licks himself
goin down

Neils
10:20 am
02/17/2005

No bad intentions meant
to go toward any good ol
Southern huntin hounds

N....again
transcribed this time
4:40 pm
02/07/2006
" I trimmed your "Bill Bashing" down to the skinny and uncovered your self descriptive prose"

Back