White People

ImWithStupid said:
In all fairness, the Cubans are at a disadvantage. The Cubans had to swim, boat, or float on an old door or something to get here. The blacks were brought here by the 100,000's. It may just be the law of averages.

Sure copt out on that.

jaxmagicman said:
Obviously you never saw Dontrell Willis pitch last year. He was mowing down Cubans left and right. Oh btw, how many Cubans are in the Hall of Fame compared to Black People?
As far as pitching staff goes-Jose Contreras? El Duque?
Some of the biggest players in baseball right now are Hispanics. Get your head on straight.

Holyroller said:
If you knew Jesus, then you wouldn't have this much hate for the white man because you'd know that their Lord wasn't a white man. That irony alone would make you secretly take joy in dealing with white people.

Jesus was just a prophet, if he was anything at all.

jaxmagicman said:
I know Jesus. Jesus was forced down my people's throats from the moment we were pulled out of Africa. If anyone knows Jesus it is a black man.
I hear ya brother! Them lame-ass white boys can't dance neither.

angie said:
As far as pitching staff goes-Jose Contreras? El Duque?
Some of the biggest players in baseball right now are Hispanics. Get your head on straight.
Both Willis is worth more than both of those two combined.

jaxmagicman said:
Sure copt out on that.
No he didn't cop out because I was the one who originally made the comment about the Cubans, ****stick.
And just F.Y.I.-my family came over on a plane. No Elian Gonzalez in this family:D

The Funk said:
I hear ya brother! Them lame-ass white boys can't dance neither.

No... maybe not... but we can generate enough income to be required to pay taxes!

that's good too!

ImWithStupid said:
I doubt it, jaxmagicman. Where he and I live, BFE, Nebraksa, there are only like 5 black families in the community.

Ya what he said...Hey who the hell let them in our population 25000 gated community.

fullauto said:
No... maybe not... but we can generate enough income to be required to pay taxes!

that's good too!
That is good, maybe you could spread the wealth instead of hordeing it all.

jaxmagicman said:
That is good, maybe you could spread the wealth instead of hordeing it all.

Horde it?! **** we give that **** away to you people because you're too lazy to ****ing work for it.... Check the Social Security lines!

fullauto said:

that's good too!
Oh we know how to generate some income, we just don't let The Man know about it. No way I'm funding some white boy's college ed.

fullauto said:
Horde it?! **** we give that **** away to you people because you're too lazy to ****ing work for it.... Check the Social Security lines!
Maybe if we could get the jobs we are qualified for, instead of it going to some white friends relative, we wouldn't need Social Security.

Back