White People

jaxmagicman said:
Yeah but did you pay for your TV with money you earned by taking a brothas job?

Every job I have had I earned, through my EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION. If a brotha didn't get the job its because he didn't DESERVE the job...Its that simple.
Life will never be handed to you on a silver platter...No matter what grievances you think you have. If you want a job, get off your black ass and find one...Stop pissing and moaning that some white person took your job. How ignorant are you??
Then in the same thread you talk about how well your race does in athletics?? How does that mix with your attitude that someone stole your ****in job?? Evidently the white man only stole the boring, behind the desk kind of job from your lazy ass.

jaxmagicman said:
That would be funny if it wasn't true. Why do you think there are no wealthy black men?

Who is Bill Cosby??

he is EDUCATED, talented and oh my god is he wealthy. A self made man.

Who is Oprah, again talented, at the age of 19 she was an anchorwoman and look where she is now. She is one of the wealthiest people in the US. Self made, no family money she did it all herself through alot of diversity.

I'm pretty sure that neither of these people sat around crying in their cereal that someone stole their job or someone discriminates against me because my skin is black...That would be the difference between you and them.

I have known white people in my life and white trash crackers. I have known hispanics and I have known spics. I have known black people and I have known ******s, Jaxmagic you are a ******, pure and simple.

Your own people, you know the ones with jobs, drive and some class would call you a lazy ******. I've heard them say it of people like you. You bring your whole race down, you are someone to be ashamed of.

Unforunately you will probably father many children, most of which you will not take care of but who will somehow grow up with your same worthless attitude.

No one is given respect, they have to earn it. You don't have the currency to earn that and you never will.

sebastian said:
and what makes you think I'm not a responsible, mature adult? you are just assuming **** because I'm minority.
No I'm assuming **** by the way you speak and behave...something about slinging rock? Yeah, you sound REAL responsible to me. Scumbag. And in case you didn't get the hint, I'm a minority. My mother is an immigrant. From Cuba. So shove it.

Lethalfind said:
I have known white people in my life and white trash crackers. I have known hispanics and I have known spics. I have known black people and I have known ******s, Jaxmagic you are a ******, pure and simple.

Your own people, you know the ones with jobs, drive and some class would call you a lazy ******. I've heard them say it of people like you. You bring your whole race down, you are someone to be ashamed of.

Unforunately you will probably father many children, most of which you will not take care of but who will somehow grow up with your same worthless attitude.

No one is given respect, they have to earn it. You don't have the currency to earn that and you never will.

This is what I am talking about. You know nothing about me yet you assume that you do because I am black.

I have a good job. I would like to have a better one but white men who have been with the company less years, white men who do not have the degree I have (or last year no degree at all), white men who have never performed as well as I have in the field have been promoted over me every year since I have been here. Sure I get raises, but only 5% per year, when the white men getting promoted over me with less credintials and less experience keep getting more.

Oh by the way, I am a single father who raises his 1 son by himself. Thanks for reading a few words from me and making your own ignorant conclusions.

Okay, my turn.

Personally, I don't care what race you are. I couldn't care less.

However, I am an observer of the state of things in the world.

For example, let's look at the social and economic success of the black man in Africa shall we.

Now Africa, was a sewer, is a sewer, and will always be a sewer. How do I know this? I served there in the military for several years. Trust me, Africa is a sewer. I "enjoyed" my tour in Kosovo and would rather do 100 tours in Kosovo than one more in Somalia. :eek:

How is the economy of Africa? The worst in the world.

How is the political stability in Africa? The worst in the world.

How is brotherly love in Africa? More genocide occurs in Africa than anywhere else in the history of the planet.

Did I happen to mention Africa is a sewer? That's right, the Nucleus of Black Civilization, it a toxic waste zone sewer. How civilized.

But then again, there are other predominantly black countries like Haiti, Dominican Republic, Panama, and Belize and such. Oh, wait a minute, they're a sewer as well. Damn.

What about Jamaica? Well, under British Rule until 1962, Jamaica thrived, nowadays, it is a sewer.

Yes boys and girls, the black man has an illustrious history of living in, maintaining, and even creating sewers to live in but damn if I can figure out why! South Central Los Angels was once a paradise, including the outstanding exclusive neighborhoods of West Adams, Jefferson Park, Hyde Park, Crenshaw. During the Great Depression, the black man moved in and now, it's a sewer.

Must be a "Black" thing... :rolleyes:

jaxmagicman said:
This is what I am talking about. You know nothing about me yet you assume that you do because I am black.

I have a good job. I would like to have a better one but white men who have been with the company less years, white men who do not have the degree I have (or last year no degree at all), white men who have never performed as well as I have in the field have been promoted over me every year since I have been here. Sure I get raises, but only 5% per year, when the white men getting promoted over me with less credintials and less experience keep getting more.

Oh by the way, I am a single father who raises his 1 son by himself. Thanks for reading a few words from me and making your own ignorant conclusions.

Of course you are doing the same thing. If what you are saying is true (I'll take your word for it) and not blame shifting then do something about it. If you are treated that poorly in this company find a job somewhere else.

You assume that because of the experience you've had at this company all white people are the same. I know for a fact that it isn't true. Like I said in another reply to you there are only a handfull of black families in my community. The thing is that most of them are here because companies in the area have hired them to come in at mid to upper management positions. These black men were hired from other companies and moved to the area over local white employees.

My point is that you assuming that all white people are the same because of an experience you have is a form of racism or at the very least racial predjudice.

Similar to what Bill Cosby said in his speech at the 50th Aniversary of Brown v. Board of Education.

http://www.aaregistry.com/african_american_history/2517/Bill_Cosby_remarks_during_Brown_v_BOE_ceremony

But it's not just blacks it's our society in general we need to take more responsibility for our actions and the consequences of them. Instead of bitching and complaining do something about it.

I could tell by your posts yesterday that you are an educated and intelligent person. I was also sticking up for you in many IM's to people that if you could get past equating everything in the world to a race issue you'd be a good addition to this "forum community".

I am not doubting that you have experienced difficulties in your career due to race issues, but why put up with them. Go somewhere else and prove to these biggot assholes that they are the ones who are losing out.

I decided a few years ago that if something doesn't make me happy or improve my life, I'm not going to have anything to do with it. I am also not going to stress over the things I can't control, but instead will improve my situation through things that I can control.

At my work I was always fighting and bitching about how a certain clique of people (asskissers) were getting preferential treatment because of who they knew or who they were related to.

I decided to focus that energy on proving that I was better then them and improve my situation by taking the high road. As a result, I am now considered one of the most valuable people where I work and my boss knows that it would be bad to lose me as an employee. This has given me a lot of leverage and power at work and I am often consulted on issues that are above my position.

I won't pretend to know what it's like to live with racial predjudice but I do know that to quote one of the most brilliant minds, and someone who lived through social predjudice, as a jew in Nazi Germany, Albert Einstein, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." Maybe it's time to try something different.

Maybe they just don't really like you? Not to be funny but when one finds themselves in a position like this it causes them to reach for an easy answer to the problem. So maybe you thought "Well.....i'm black so that must be it". Maybe its not the fact that your black, maybe its because you suck and you just don't know it. People often hold a higher vision of their own self worth, so maybe you have fallen into this catagory?

Since when did skin color become a ****ing handi-cap? I'm so sick of hearing this overused term "Minority". With all the "minorities" running around in the States, i'm begining to feel outnumbered by the throngs of various races that wish to cuddle up to their title as a minority.

ImWithStupid said:
...I decided to focus that energy on proving that I was better then them and improve my situation by taking the high road. As a result, I am now considered one of the most valuable people where I work and my boss knows that it would be bad to lose me as an employee. This has given me a lot of leverage and power at work and I am often consulted on issues that are above my position...

Yes, it's so fullfilling and inspiring when they finally ask you if you prefer the toilet ass paper to hang "over the top" or "from underneath". :p

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Yes, it's so fullfilling and inspiring when they finally ask you if you prefer the toilet ass paper to hang "over the top" or "from underneath". :p

That's a good one. I like it, I like it a lot.:D

(oh, **** did I just laugh at a joke made at me? I should be getting mad. No, no, that's right, I can take a joke.)

ImWithStupid said:
That's a good one. I like it, I like it a lot.:D

(oh, **** did I just laugh at a joke made at me? I should be getting mad. No, no, that's right, I can take a joke.)

That's good. Not only was it self-depricating on myself, it was also a whole hearted pot shot at you, and like a good natured white boy, you took it in stride.

I'm still laughing at it too!

See, who says white men don't have a sense of humor? :p

jaxmagicman said:

I'm going to venture to guess that they don't like your attitude.... Hell, I just met ya and I don't want to share the same postal system with ya! You work with these people everyday, they MUST hate you by now... Not because you're black.... YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

and not everyone who thinks you're a ****** is ignorant... We should put it to a vote.... Rightious Black man, or Victimized ******?

1 Vote for VictiCrat! :D

fullauto said:
I'm going to venture to guess that they don't like your attitude.... Hell, I just met ya and I don't want to share the same postal system with ya! You work with these people everyday, they MUST hate you by now... Not because you're black.... YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

and not everyone who thinks you're a ****** is ignorant... We should put it to a vote.... Rightious Black man, or Victimized ******?

1 Vote for VictiCrat! :D

Right on the money, attitude is everything in the work place. I can tell from his writing that he has a shitty attitude and I'm sure it comes out at work. I hate the phrase but its clear he's not a team player.

One thing I want to say is good for you about your son. That was my wrong assumption. However check the nationwide statistics. More then any other race, black children are more likely to grow up without a father figure. Thats not a racist comment, thats a fact supported by cold hard statistics.

My dad used to point out that of course some races are suppressed, but look at the jews, they have suffered for their entire existence of pursecution, being pushed out of one country after another etc, but they still rise to the top of their profession. You can't keep them down. He also pointed out that look at the Indians and the Black man, less suppression but they can't recover from it.
I personally never owned slaves, never would even if it was legal, I believe in paying a fair wage regardless of your race or sex. I hate it when minorities treat me like I am the one who mistreated their ancestors. Its called reverse discrimination by the way and it happens all the time, do you hear the white man having a cow over it??

God dammit it's sweet to be white. I love this beuatiful white skin. The way it shimmers in the sunlight. I love the special treatment I get from my shimmering beuatiful white skin. Like when I apply for a bank loan they don't even check my credit, because i'm white. Or when my boss gives me a raise even though i'm a shity employee, because i'm white. Sometimes I get free money in the mail, just because i'm white. My life is sooooo easy and I think all white people will agree that we don't have to work hard to accomplish our goals or even try, because we're white.

Its a gift from god, to be white, so we should feel sad for our less fortunate darker skinned coherts. Black people obviously don't get our privilages and it doesn't matter what they do, they will fail because they're not white.

Jhony5 said:
God dammit it's sweet to be white. I love this beuatiful white skin. The way it shimmers in the sunlight. I love the special treatment I get from my shimmering beuatiful white skin. Like when I apply for a bank loan they don't even check my credit, because i'm white. Or when my boss gives me a raise even though i'm a shity employee, because i'm white. Sometimes I get free money in the mail, just because i'm white. My life is sooooo easy and I think all white people will agree that we don't have to work hard to accomplish our goals or even try, because we're white.

Its a gift from god, to be white, so we should feel sad for our less fortunate darker skinned coherts. Black people obviously don't get our privilages and it doesn't matter what they do, they will fail because they're not white.

ROFLMAO.... damn near soiled my trousers! LOL..... 'somedays I get free money in the mail!' LOL..... Oh GOD that was ****ing funny! Damn... I got to clean the coffee off my keyboard now... it came out my nose.... :D

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh for Pete's sake...

Isn't one "Brotha" going to take up the defense of the Black Man in Africa and around the world?

Did my little post smack you so hard in the face with reality that you have nothing to say in your "Black" defense?

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showpost.php?p=620552&postcount=166

Come on now, where's that "ghetto" fighting spirit? :rolleyes:

You picked countries that are poor and compare them to rich countries. With that type of fallacy I really didn't see the need to respond. Then you pick poor parts of cities and ignore places like Georgetown. But, hey if it makes you feel better, you sure put me in my place!

jaxmagicman said:
No white men just don't get it as much. Law of averages, lesbo.

How come when I used "law of averages" in a post, you called it a cop out, but when you use it, it's supposed to be a witty reply?

ImWithStupid said:
How come when I used "law of averages" in a post, you called it a cop out, but when you use it, it's supposed to be a witty reply?
I loved your response. I couldn't respond wittingly back. I even added it to my sig on another board.

Back