White People

jaxmagicman said:
No I am just honest.

No, you're just retarded... instead of fixing your problems as a people... you blame them on other people... Typical ****** attitude! Grow UP GRAPE!

sebastian said:
you gotta be a dumb mother****er to plumb. why the **** would I eat **** all day long to make bones when i could sling rock for twice the money in half the time? that's a entrepreneur right there nigga. you 9-5 crackas wouldnt know nothin about that. **** that plumbing.
Good to see you're another law-abiding citizen trying his best to contribute something positive to society.

The Funk said:
No way I'm cleaning up some white guy's **** for a living.

Why.... We rebuilt LA... and we will do the same to New Orleans... White people have been cleaning your **** since 1865... How about chipping in?

fullauto said:
No, you're just retarded... instead of fixing your problems as a people... you blame them on other people... Typical ****** attitude! Grow UP GRAPE!
Someone can't think for himself or herself.

jaxmagicman said:
Someone can't think for himself or herself.

You're just upset because the SAT pencils are Grape/Menthol Flavored and it keeps you from concentrating long enough to score well...

angie said:
Good to see you're another law-abiding citizen trying his best to contribute something positive to society.

yeah, and all them white mother****ers niggas be selling to are obeying the law too ain't they? they gonna get the **** whether a nigga step up and do it or some crackah do. i ain't ever been opposed to takin a crackas money cuz the good Lord knows he been takin everything from us since we got up on this crooked ass land

sebastian said:
yeah, and all them white mother****ers niggas be selling to are obeying the law too ain't they? they gonna get the **** whether a nigga step up and do it or some crackah do. i ain't ever been opposed to takin a crackas money cuz the good Lord knows he been takin everything from us since we got up on this crooked ass land

abba dooba deebuh abba dabba fabba abba....

did your lip get in the way?

fullauto said:
Why.... We rebuilt LA... and we will do the same to New Orleans... White people have been cleaning your **** since 1865... How about chipping in?
Yeah, and before then it was all milk and honey. Gimme a break. You built all the shitholes we're stuck in in the first place, of course you're gonna rebuild them. If we were in charge of it we'd make some decent housing.

fullauto said:
You're just upset because the SAT pencils are Grape/Menthol Flavored and it keeps you from concentrating long enough to score well...

Oh, we want to talk about SAT scores? What did you score?

sebastian said:

Huh:confused: How was second grade....oh ya let me know in 10 years when you move on.

sebastian said:
A crack dealer is a piece of **** regardless of race. You complain about the status of your people, yet you are doing NOTHING to improve your life or anyone else's. You are being counterproductive in any socioeconomic growth by providing a means for your people, and everyone else's, to get high and ruin their minds, bodies and lives. What some might call a hypocrite.

jaxmagicman said:
Couldn't score high enough on the ASVAB to get a Nuke job in the Navy? Too lazy to join the Marines? Too ****ing scared to join the Army?

Scored 99 straight across the board... got a job in AWACS... as far as Marines.... Let the ******s be the 'meat shields'

but I'm 5 percent better so he's left in a tailspin
guess who wins again
he's not at my level
every day i fight a devil

daily i awake to fight a devil
get strength from allah
then i grab a shovel
to bury a devil cuz you can't cremate em

black to the skin
black to the blood
black to the chromosone
black to the BONE