who else feels like...

LPHybridSnax

Who else feels like they are going to come here and see a thread nonchalantly marked "Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight. Download it." by either Jeezy or Hahninator? I feel like I'm going to see that everyday now... I can't wait until it leaks...

I doubt it will leak now, tbh. Warner are being too protective of it.

But I would love for it to leak, lol.

I am almost 100% sure Hahninator would not upload the album...btw this is pointless and needs closed

Oh, Im almost 100% Mark WOULD upload it... he just woundnt give out the link to everyone... just a select few he can trust. I know him, he dosent support full album hosting, hence all the bashing of LinkinInside and LPRussia.

i dont know him that well, i still think he would just not be like "NEW ALBUM DOWNOAD IT FROM CUREFORTHEITCH.COM!!!"

that would mean lawsuit, its one thing his site got taken off because of the LPTVs,which is a free thing from LP, so putting up copyrighted matierial would see the site permanently shut down and hahn sued to hell. even hes not going to be brash enough to do such a stupid thing, all of us should be advocates of BUYING the album, as it is BUYING the album that keeps linkin park afloat. album sales means success.

well...I would not upload the album...or put a link here...I would let people know that it leaked....

but I'm not gonna get it if it leaks...

Jeezy said:
but I'm not gonna get it if it leaks...

Neither am I.

I waited when TRT leaked until I got my pre-ordered one, and it was well worth it.. Everyones reviews of it got me psyched and when I finally got mine it was soooo much better lol.

I dont want a leak. I want to walk into the music store on the 14th of may and bring home my new cd/dvd and play it for the first time as i look thru the booklet.
I dont want to download the tracks and just listen to them, THEN go buy the cd, takes all the fun and excitement out of it

Oh, Im almost 100% Mark WOULD upload it... he just woundnt give out the link to everyone... just a select few he can trust. I know him, he dosent support full album hosting, hence all the bashing of LinkinInside and LPRussia.
well after warner bashed the **** out of him i think he'll think twice before posting any links :p
but hey thats why we love you hahn ^_^

Back