Who is the most annoying Mod?

de kannibaal said:
I am a stealth mod here. I don't think I am the worst one though, such is my excellent value proposition.

If you keep tearing Lethal a new one every time, mod you may well become, Yoda. ;)

Okay, who is the **** hugging roach ****er that voted for me? I'll find you and I will make your life a living hell you spastic cum bubble. :p

de kannibaal said:
I am a stealth mod here. I don't think I am the worst one though, such is my excellent value proposition.

What? What's your proposition? You tend to sound stupid trying articulate all the time. Not that you don't have a vast vocabulary. It's just that nobody walks around sounding like a thesaurus. Nobody with friends anyway.

snafu said:
What? What's your proposition? You tend to sound stupid trying articulate all the time. Not that you don't have a vast vocabulary. It's just that nobody walks around sounding like a thesaurus. Nobody with friends anyway.

At least the mother****er can spell. I can barely interpret the drivel you spew forth and commit to posting.

builder said:
If you keep tearing Lethal a new one every time, mod you may well become, Yoda. ;)

LOL, I would have to actually care about something he said AND something he said actually be on point for it be classified as "tearing me a new one". I get a real laugh out of his ****...

de kannibaal said:
'Excellent value' proposition? What, did you get it at Wal-Mart? Is that were your proposed ideas come from?

builder said:

Ha ha, you people don't give builder enough credit... :p He has an excellent sense of humor. This was one of the funniest jokes i've heard in a while. Everybody, including builder, knows tat nothing dekanibal says makes any sense... ever... :rolleyes: rofl, that is some funny ****... :D

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Ha ha, you people don't give builder enough credit... :p He has an excellent sense of humor. This was one of the funniest jokes i've heard in a while. Everybody, including builder, knows tat nothing dekanibal says makes any sense... ever... :rolleyes: rofl, that is some funny ****... :D

Why thank-you ol' mate. I was thinking I was flying too much under the radar. :cool:

We need to redo this poll. Who is the idiot that started this poll without making the names visible? I want to know who voted for whom.

ToriAllen said:
We need to redo this poll. Who is the idiot that started this poll without making the names visible? I want to know who voted for whom.

I'm the idiot that started the poll.

I wanted to see who would come clean regarding their vote, who would cower, and who would blame another member for their vote.

RoyalOrleans said:

I wanted to see who would come clean regarding their vote, who would cower, and who would blame another member for their vote.
My vote is no big secret.

RoyalOrleans said:
Oh, that's right. :rolleyes:

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah, but there is no way to tell who doesn't come clean. Now, I have two unaccounted for votes. I'm also curious about who voted for the other mods.

ToriAllen said:
Yeah, but there is no way to tell who doesn't come clean. Now, I have two unaccounted for votes. I'm also curious about who voted for the other mods.
OK I voted for Tori 28 times .. :D

Back