Who is this?

linkinparkbabe87

Jes(sic)a
Hey peoples, it is I.. lpbab87! Yeah, I talked to some guys from here last night and realized that I've missed coming here. So, I'm going to try to make a return.

I've met some pretty awesome people here so some of you remember me but I know there's more new members then old. SO, let me introduce myself. My name is Jessica.. I was the first mod ever for LPForums. (some say the best but that's just some people's opinions) I stopped coming because I just grew apart from the forums and from Linkin Park. Oh damn, this probably goes in the new member introductions section.. eh, I'm not new anyway.

Anywho, like I said.. I'm going to start posting or at least try.

Ha, thanks you guys. Man, the site has changed alot since the last time I was here. (which I don't remember).

Hyper said:
Holla Holla. How was that storm last night? Didn't mess anything up apparently. (This is Boondock Martyr from the chat lol)

The storm was just.. not good. There were several tornadoes reported around my area. But luckily, I hid under my bed so it's all good.

Stenners said:
ooooo an oldie for me to chat up *gels hair up*

why helllooooo there

:D JP welcome back

Wow, you don't have to get all prettified for me. But I thank you.

ShinodaBear said:
psh.... we've never lost touch! :D good luck trying to come back. lol

Yup, we'll always keep in touch. (remember, we're partners in crime.)

Awww I dont need to get pretified, im already very prettified without trying but I thought I would push the ball that just lil bit just for u :)

Back