Who is your favorite actor and actress?

oi like george clooney ,aston kutcher(please forgive me with the spelling) , brad pitt, tom cruis, matt le blanc.

actress well lets think* thinking, thinking, thinking and i thunk*lol
jenifer aniston, courtney cox, angelina jolie *thinking again . searching brain (after 20 minutes) nothing found* anyway i cant think about anymore cause 81 mins back i was asleep and my friend' phone call woke me up and i got not sleep afre that. so i am all alone rite now

actor- richard gere. harrison ford, that from oceans eleven/12 whats his name? george clooney?? damnit...he was also in that movie with catherin zeta jones...intentional cruelty or something like that.JOHNY DEPP!!! AND ORLANDO BLOOM!!

actresses-sandra bullock *fave*, catherin zeta jones, kirstin dunst,angelina jolie, julia roberts.

I loved chicago btw.

FAV actor- Jack Black.
and then one of my best friends is in a lot of movies, ill just say his stage name though : Devon Alan. he does independent films. they really only show in select theaters so i wouldnt expect anybody to recogize him. Undertow is his latest movie, but it was when he was younger.
Actress- Ali Larter

Actress: <3 Angelina Jolie <3 , Sandra Bullock, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diatz
Actor: Johnny Depp!!!! and some others.... :D

Top 3 fav. actors:
Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Johnny Depp
Top 3 fav. actresses:
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ali Larter, Kiera Knightley

Back