• Yeah, I like him

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Nope, I don't like him

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
As we have the popular topic "Who hates 50" we now have the question who likes Eminem? Write your oppinion... :thumbsup:

I don't like him all that much. But then again I don't not like him.
His older stuff pwns his new ****. The newer stuff is crap IMO.
There should be a option to vote for in between lol 'cause that's where I am. :D

His old stuff was all gravy he went downhill when The Eminem Show dropped (excluding the tracks he did on the 8mile soundtrack)

He's okay but I really dont like his music anymore

Stenners said:
His old stuff was all gravy he went downhill when The Eminem Show dropped (excluding the tracks he did on the 8mile soundtrack)

He's okay but I really dont like his music anymore

exatly but i must say forom somereason i like his song "When I'm Gone"

Well, I have to disagree with most of you, I love his new stuff. The main reason is because a lot of his new/more recent stuff talks about real things, like the war, family problems, etc. His old stuff was a lot like what a lot of the crappy rap today is like. Drugs, sex, violence.

waiting4thesun said:
Well, I have to disagree with most of you, I love his new stuff. The main reason is because a lot of his new/more recent stuff talks about real things, like the war, family problems, etc. His old stuff was a lot like what a lot of the crappy rap today is like. Drugs, sex, violence.

Encore had some meaningful tracks but it was also spiraling into uncreative and unwhitty territory. I mean why pick on Chris Reeves and how hard is it to attack Michael Jackson and why attack Pee Wee Herman several times, because he's an easy target and this happend years ago.

Slim Shady LP wasnt very meaningful it was just a fun record and is his 2nd best album, The Marshall Mathers LP is his deepest album and also the most whitty.

_de(\)emy_ said:
I don't like him all that much. But then again I don't not like him.
His older stuff pwns his new ****. The newer stuff is crap IMO.
There should be a option to vote for in between lol 'cause that's where I am. :D
Yeah, its pretty much the same for me. He just got all goofy now, and that sucks. Used to like him quite a bit, now not as much anymore. But I still voted for liking him since I still like half of his stuff. :p

never rlly liked him... just dont, i hate ma bro singing his tunes round the house. so i guess i dont like him (also stated above)

**** no man I love LP cause they mixed too of'em and but like the kinda ppl who rap about like I'm gangsta I'm gangsta thos kinda rappers piss me off
EDIT:It came out wrong I hate rappers who think their gangsta cause they have all this **** but really gangsta means that your brutal cold hearted don't care about anyone but now a days no-one knows what it means they make up thweir own terms

not all gangs are bad thing, some gangs are to protect urself and others..... It just being stereotyped in mainstream and the media as all bad which is a lie.

By_My-$elf said:
gangsta means that your brutal cold hearted don't care about anyone but now a days no-one knows what it means they make up thweir own terms
You just showed us an example of exactly what you said, you made up yoru own meaning, because that isnt what it means

gang·ster (gngstr)
n.
1. A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
2. A member of a gang of delinquents.

I like him alright. I love alot of his singles, and I think that for a rap artist he does push the envelope creativily, more then many other mainstream rappers. While they talk about 'golddiggers', and 'bling', he raps about family problems and the war in Iraq.

I like some of his older stuff and SOME of his newer stuff, well you must say his music is not really Hiphoppish like the others..

Back