Who likes Eminem?

• Yeah, I like him

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Nope, I don't like him

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeezy said:
He isn't 25 he is already 31. And he didn't retire he just said that there is no Slim Shady anymore which is his alter ego. So he kinda killed that character.
haha oops, did my math wrong(just a bit), and he also said that it may be quite a while for his next album.

Em's born in '72.

Okay, there was some talk of retirement, but what, didn't he just go to rehab, and then he's takin a long break?

Yeah he's back from rehab and he's spending a lot time with his daugther and his wife now. It probably is a longer break but he will release a remix record and a CD with some unknown songs that didn't make it on his records. This is what I heard...

I still like him. I love his old stuff more but for one to say oh, his last two albums sucked, so I dont like him anymore just shows they aren't fans. Just like Linkin Park if they drop a shitty album where going to see who's dedicated and who just say they like LP so that they can have something to rep. His track on Biggies new album with Obie Trice was nice, as was When Im Gone. Cypress Hill had a few flops but that doesn't mean they suck or are just plain no good.

azemkamikaze03 said:
I still like him. I love his old stuff more but for one to say oh, his last two albums sucked, so I dont like him anymore just shows they aren't fans. Just like Linkin Park if they drop a shitty album where going to see who's dedicated and who just say they like LP so that they can have something to rep. His track on Biggies new album with Obie Trice was nice, as was When Im Gone. Cypress Hill had a few flops but that doesn't mean they suck or are just plain no good.

I think he'll get better again, because now his whole background has changed. He's forming his family and he stopped poppin pills. So I think we don't have to here the crap again that he did on Encore. He was addicted to pills at that time. There's gonna be a huge comeback I think.

Back