Who the hell is Oliver Harrington?!

I cannot believe someone has that much of a life to ARGUE with themselves. OMFG. It is like they are DYING for attention or is technically so into themselves they love their own posts.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Wow sonny/oliver,you've outdone yourself.
Thankx for the great email.

This is the message:

When it begins, your dead!!!

I'm quivering in my burka :D :D

He sent you this message. Why? I think thats illegal to threaten to kill someone via e-mail.

I doubt that will make a difference,as you said he/she/it has different usernames.And might have already written down my email address.
What it says doesn't really bother me,but junk mail annoys me ! :(

Your E-mail address is safe with GF, only MODS and ADMIN have this info. When someone sends you an E-mail message, it gets forwarded in our system to you, the only way he would know what it is, is if you respond back, or if you put this info somewhere on your profile that is public, otherwise, that information is not available to him, and ... I WILL be watching that I.P. for any new names as well and blocking them.

Fighting with someone about ANY subject on GF is what were all about, but I absolutely draw the line when I know damn well another member just wants to harass another member on a personal level.

I was monitoring Sonny in invisible mode (I do that quite often BTW) and saw what he was doing. He evidently sent it before I got to the control panel to stop the message and block his account. So I missed it by a couple seconds...

Some idiots might view this as me being a ****ing "MUSLIM LOVER" or "TERRORIST SUPPORTER" for blocking this kind of harassment... but JESUS H CHRIST, I'd do that for ANYBODY who I know is getting harassed.. Muslim lover my ass... How about "HUMAN LOVER". Ain't nothing to do with RACE/RELIGION/SEXUAL ORINTATION, I'm just doing a job by making sure every one is treated equal.

Back