Who's the composer for LP?

Friðbjörn said:
Mike writes probably the highest percentage, but they all write I think.
For example, FTI is by Phoenix.

Yeah you're right. I know Mark Gilmore produced most of it, then Joe usually composes it but sometimes it's Mike/Phoenix and the rest of the band :) Although I can't recall Brad or Rob doing one.

Dude, Joe does not write most of it, but I'd say he, Mike and Chaz write the most, Brad wrote Runaway and Faint, at least the riffs, and Phi FTI as I mentioned, and of course Rob writes the drum tabs, for almost every song.

I was maybe thinking Joe had a big part of Step Up if not the whole song, maybe even the riffs (he's a good guitarist), but I think it's Mike, Joe, and Brad.

BTW why is this in Tour Talk?

I think they all take credit or take credit as Linkin Park (varies on the song). Some also has additional ones like a lot of them on HT since other people helped.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
I think they all take credit or take credit as Linkin Park (varies on the song). Some also has additional ones like a lot of them on HT since other people helped.

yeah u're right..i also think the same

i didn't knew about phoenix
sorry but from what i know ohoenix doesn't write lyrics he just wrote the music for from the inside not the veses
and if u wanna know who writes lyrics just look in the book from every cd...u'll find there everything u want

dany said:
i didn't knew about phoenix
sorry but from what i know ohoenix doesn't write lyrics he just wrote the music for from the inside not the veses
and if u wanna know who writes lyrics just look in the book from every cd...u'll find there everything u want
Well duh, I didn't say Phi wrote the lyrics

About the lyrics, that's pretty obvious, Mike writes his parts, and Chester writes his, except in Breaking the Habit, where Mike wrote the lyrics.

Hahninator said:
Wonder who did lyrics for Xero and Hybrid Theory.
Kinda obvious >_< lmao

isn't it Mike Shinoda himself? the lyrics do sound like his own ( all that thing about his journey to become a rapper )....but may be Chester has wrote lyrics for 'And One'...and yeah!! i wanted to ask what kind of a song UNTITLED is...coz i got all of the songs except for this one.

Friðbjörn said:
Well duh, I didn't say Phi wrote the lyrics

About the lyrics, that's pretty obvious, Mike writes his parts, and Chester writes his, except in Breaking the Habit, where Mike wrote the lyrics.
sorry on that,but u are wrong
mike doesn't always write his parts and that also goes for chester...they also write parts for the other...go and read,u'll see i'm right
this was a statement that mike made

Actually Dany is right. They have said they help each other with lyrics and sometimes have to write each others.

Back