Who's uglier: Lethalfind or Hugo

manicmonday said:
They were three years apart dipshit and completely different circumstances. And because I slept with him? It's only bothering you, so I don't know what your beef is. Probably like LOLOLOL, you have nothing else to say so you keep saying the same things over and over and over again. Typical.

Why would I feel the need to affect your life? This isn't reality Princess, so I don't care one way or the other. You keep responding, so you must like it.

I've run into wrecks like you and I always marvel at how you function in life when you don't have a clue about reality. I would get on meds if I were you, it might make you more female like. Hormone replacement is actually cheap these days.

Nothing you do, including what trash your sleeping with bothers me...it does however humour me that you point the finger at me about anything considering how your life is. Whats even funnier is you have to make up **** about me to find fault with but all we have to do is refer back to your own posts to find something.

I actually I find people like you interesting, sort of like an experiment, I have always wondered what makes people like you tick, its that simple. AND you again should stop judging others by your own behavior, I'm not sleeping with anyone...

I bring up some of the same things because you fail to address them...which means to me at least that maybe you have no reply for the fact that your really the desperate one...desperate enough to sleep with a drug dealer, something I still find hilarious...AND how much time do you spend in front of the computer working out your frustrations???What does your child do all this time, does he know what you look like without your hands attached to the computer?? Or do you just give him a crack pipe to keep him occupied, it worked for his dad, it should work for him...

manicmonday said:
Well there is this picture from the not so recent past.

Man, check those thunder thighs. :eek:

What did you do with your husband? Eat him whole?

Is he still in there? Pass him a torch.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's even funnier yet, is the REAL body for that head, ain't much thinner.

Someone's gotta post that ACTUAL photo !!

phreakwars said:
What's even funnier yet, is the REAL body for that head, ain't much thinner.

Someone's gotta post that ACTUAL photo !!

She's trying to claim she's not fat, but here it is in all her thunder thighs glory

Tell me what part isn't fat on that?

I dont know where the debate is.
If Leathel weighed half a ton,and looked worst than your baddest nightmare,i would still rather sleep with her than Hugo. Ugg.

I ain't no Vortex.

yes yes...But why are people making fun of appearance, as this is not what pisses people off surely???

Mariama said:
yes yes...But why are people making fun of appearance, as this is not what pisses people off surely???

No, you're right. Personal attacks on someone's very existence warrant counter-attacks, sometimes leading to smear tactics of the sort being entertained here. If you would care to peruse lethalfind's posts, you might get some insight into why she is being singled out for such intense attention.

Bear in mind that she is an attention whore also, and she actually gets right off on this kind of "special" attention.

Watch this space. ;)

berniec said:
I dont know where the debate is.
If Leathel weighed half a ton,and looked worst than your baddest nightmare,i would still rather sleep with her than Hugo. Ugg.

I ain't no Vortex.

The debate isn't whether you would sleep with either one of them, it's if one is uglier than the other. While you prefer to dip your stick in *****, you can still find the receptacle ugly.

hugo said:
4.9..not bad for an old man's worst pic..

So that is you? I'd give you a 3 for effort, and 3.8 for the specs. You look like a latter-day saint from Utah.

Back