• Phoenix

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mr.Hahn

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I like all of them

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that has got 2 be the hardest poll yet... i love chesters vocals and i think he is a cool guy but then mike is cool 2 and that.... then the rest of them its all good such a tough poll but a good 1

i like pheonix, thus the nickname. but as always I love both Rob and Phi. i like phi because hes a bassist just like me (for the most part since I also play drums as well.) phi is my role model. i like rob because of all the emotion he puts into his drumming, its a primal instinct that is like nothing I ever seen. and theyre both hot. XD

HAh! chesters winning, did you guys even notice!!! anyway, the band is exellent, nothing would sound right with any of them missing...but seriously, try not to get mad, but what would you notice missing more in the music, Chester's unique vocals or Phoenix's base. I'm not being mean, becos i love the band the way they are, but liking one member doesnt necessarilly make u a teeny, bcos alot of people, like BAM above me...respect Chester for his talent and his music...and yeah...anyway YAY CHESTER!!!

Aw

I think this is a bad way to choose someone from LP.
Its nonsense at all
because LP is a band,this may not be parted in any way.
and I know Its little bit crazy thoughts.

reltub said:
I think this is a bad way to choose someone from LP.
Its nonsense at all
because LP is a band,this may not be parted in any way.
and I know Its little bit crazy thoughts.
No! You aren't right, I think. If you love a band so you love all of them, yeah? But usually we love BANd becouse of their music and SOMEBODY from band like the idol, I think. So, I REALLY INSTANITY love Chaz, but I've voted for Mike, couse I respect him.... :thumbsup:

Back