Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

RobertY7 said:
How can a country full of murderous naves be put in charge of policing the world? A country that thinks that owning a gun is a right... ****ed up **** man. I live in Canada. Statistically we have 1/100th the gun related deaths you in the US have. However, we don't have 1/100th your population and we certainly own just as many guns. HAHA the accidental gun deaths your country has are probably either a hunting accident (maybe 100 a year) or an accidental discharge of a handgun by a youth that looks for his fathers loaded handgun that he HAS to have.

Maybe if you guys weren't always looking for a fight, and then crying like little girls when someone throws a punch, you would get somewhere with your foreign policy.

You have no problem implementing dictators, funding guerrila's and contras in south america... Just as long as they stay in South America...Border Control is not a new thing. The US wants to fence itself in thats fine, but it should learn to keep its god damn hands to itself then too!

You want to throw stupid statements out there thats fine by me, your last comment on that thread was horseshit. 9-11 was a one time thing, they saw it coming supposedly. YES it was brutal, I am sure that maybe 50% of those people were not racists, or bigots, the other 50% were I bet. People who share the same sick world views you do. America is not a victim... And by saying that AmUrica is a victim is horseshit as well. How can the country with the largest military budget, most armed men, most world pull consider itself a victim in any armed conflict that they incite? 9-11 was just the modern day pearl-harbor. A tragic event that could have been prevented.

When the American society shows that it is perfect, then, and only then will I accept their decision to go to war with every country that has a different skin color then them.

OH OKAY!!!! Lemme see if I get ya here...we need to ban guns??? just like we banned drugs??? well sweetie...seems to STILL be a drug problem!!! and I tell ya the same thing will happen if guns are banned. The people who want them for illegal use (and I mean for murder...robbery...etc...) will still get them. Where does that leave the rest of us?

Next...Canada is NO better. Ya'll are a bunch of whiny lil bitches who think youve been done wrong. Ya'll dont do anything, but when yer under fire then who do ya'll call on for help??? The USA has helped yer asses out MANY times. Then when something does wrong on yer end...Canada is SUPER QUICK to point the finger at the US and criticize us harshly. 9-11 was a horrible day and for you to bash on it like ya did...well thats just heartless. America WAS a victim for the fact that everyone in the US was affected in some way. Just like Thailand was a victim of the Tsunami...and so on. Why dont you think before you type??? half the time you make no sense at all and well...nevermind..I sure do get a kick outta givin ya **** so ...carry on asshole!!!:cool:

RobertY7 said:
Ok, fair.. Use the NRA website for the american stats... And pick a random website with a spanish word in the address line, and not updated since 2000-2001, for the canadian ones.

Yeah, Canada is on the same continent as you.. Think about that when you piss us off. Also think that we control your softwood lumber supplies, fresh water, and we also have a butt load more oil then you guys will ever have (shame we ship it to your commie asses). When was the last time we were invaded? OHHH thats right 1812, and it was by you guys. We beat you down, might I add. Don't think that the US is just king ****...China will soon overtake your economy, we already pwn your resource horde, and quite frankly there are a lot more enemies of the United States then friends... those that are friends are just cowering because you guys are a bunch of unpredicatble loose cannons... just go and invade anyone that pisses you off.

Canada hasn't even been fully involved in a war since 1950's (korea)... apparently you don't have to keep waging war on everyone to stay afloat.

hmmmmm...ya'll gonna come and invade us??? whatcha gonna do??? throw stones??? ya damned pussies!!!

RobertY7 said:
Ok, fair.. Use the NRA website for the american stats... And pick a random website with a spanish word in the address line, and not updated since 2000-2001, for the canadian ones.

What I can't use the NRA for info? Facts are facts. Refute them or shut up.

RobertY7 said:
Yeah, Canada is on the same continent as you.. Think about that when you piss us off. Also think that we control your softwood lumber supplies, fresh water, and we also have a butt load more oil then you guys will ever have (shame we ship it to your commie asses).

That’s so funny! First we got our own lumber too. I live in Alaska. I got oil. Are you going to shut the water off on us or just piss up stream? :D

RobertY7 said:
When was the last time we were invaded?
When was America invaded? WWII was the first and only time any foreign country stepped foot in America. That was in Alaska. But if your talking about terrorist attacks?
here's yours
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_attacks_in_Canada

RobertY7 said:
....those that are friends are just cowering because you guys are a bunch of unpredicatble loose cannons...
Yeah you should know friend. Keep hidding. We'll take care of you.

RobertY7 said:
Canada hasn't even been fully involved in a war since 1950's (korea)... apparently you don't have to keep waging war on everyone to stay afloat.

Not in a war “A”
Canada is not part of NATO? Hmm… I could’a swore they were. http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/iraq/index.html

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/20030327181430827
Or maybe just to scared to admit it.

Like LilMizz say’s it’s easy to talk ****, sit back and be pacifists when you have another country fighting for you.

Back