Why are they country?

WHATEVER said:
U 2 both need to shut the **** up. You racists are so rediculous..I definitely think racism breeds stupidity.

Why are you people so obsessed with this country junk anyway? All music artists are out to do one thing and one thing only - and that is to make money, and if thier music sucks so bad that they have to go to rap music to make it sound better than so be it :p
Get a life - these country artists don't give two shits about you and here you are working up a sweat...sad...so sad

Stupidity!! Ha Ha. Would you like to hear about your so called stupidity? I have a Bachelor's degree in economics from a Big 10 school and working on a masters degree. And while in college I have realized that no matter how much education a person has, it doesn't change the fact that white people, especially males, are sick and tired of ****ing ******s getting on television and trying to act as though the world owes them something. WE DON'T OWE ******S ONE ****ING THING!!! If you want something get your lazy ass off the ****ing couch and get a ****ing education and a career. Oh wait, why would you want to work when you can whine and bitch about it on CNN/MSNBC and have a hand out. Want to see what the country would look like if hard working people pulled out, then look at inner cities (i.e. Detroit), tons of crime, poverty, hungry children because some worthless **** is out there getting their ****ing high on, while their baby is starving to death. As for the hard working black people out there, we salute you.

if it was recorded after 1980 it isn't country.

i love my zombie, metallica, ac/dc etc. but there is nothing like hank sr. lefty frezzel etc.

WHATEVER said:
U 2 both need to shut the **** up. You racists are so rediculous..I definitely think racism breeds stupidity.

Why are you people so obsessed with this country junk anyway? All music artists are out to do one thing and one thing only - and that is to make money, and if thier music sucks so bad that they have to go to rap music to make it sound better than so be it :p
Get a life - these country artists don't give two shits about you and here you are working up a sweat...sad...so sad

Not as bad as the sweat you always work up! Everyone has a damn opinion.

cynthiaa89 said:
Yeah, I've heard that crap. What about that Tim Mcgraw and Nelly song? :eek:
Tim even contradicts him self on that song "Back When". He says i hate how they put rap with my country. But he sang with Nelly and had Cowshit Troy rap with him on one of his tours. He's a ****ing hypocrit!

Crazy2thebone said:
Tim even contradicts him self on that song "Back When". He says i hate how they put rap with my country. But he sang with Nelly and had Cowshit Troy rap with him on one of his tours. He's a ****ing hypocrit!
You got that right bro! I my self was raised on country classics, like George Jones, Jim Reeves, Jimmy Dickins, Buck Owens, Tommy Collins, Carl Smith and even good old Hank Williams. Now they were real country artists. I remember when Randy Travis came out in the mid 1980's, every body that loved traditional country loved his music. Because he was the real deal and in the 80's they hardly had traditional artists. Most of them were country pop or better known as contemorary singers.

As a Polonisian i should like my own native music. Which i do love my Hawian and Samoan music. But i like country much better. My favorite singer is Kenny Chesney. Now that guy can sing!

I like the new country music. I think that country is just staying progressive like all other types of music. Most of the country fans also like other types of music, I for one like almost all types of music. I don't care for "pop" music or "punk music," but most others have their decent songs. That being said, I don't care for cowboy troy, I dont like his music. I mean, he seems like a decent black guy, not ******ish, but the words to his music could be much better if used in a different type of format. I did however like the Tim McGraw/Nelly song, it sounded good and wasn't all ******ed up. I think that genre mixing should be ok, so long as it's not in excess and as long as it sounds good. :D

oh and Whatever, shut up, you're too damn ignorant for your own good!!