Why are you still an LP fan?

cmlp

HAP
Been noticing (sp?) alot of people have or are kinda falling away from being Linkin Park fans. So I'm just seeing what keeps everyone else fans. (I'm not sure if this topic goes here.)

I'm kinda one of them fans. I like them, yeah, yet I don't. Their music is still stuff I listen to, just not alot.

What's your story?

I'm still a fan, but I don't listen to them as often like you. Mostly because nothing new has come in a while so it gets a little boring or something like that. Still a loyal fan though. ;)

still a dedicated fan, idk, their music still makes me feel the way it made me feel before, maybe even more intensifed because of certain things :(

weeee!!im still their fan and i listen to their music,searchin for stuff,downloadin vedios,and WAITING FOR THE ****IN FORT MINOR TO COME OUT,,,,weeeeeeee!! im so excaited..^_^

I'm still a good fan. The only reason I don't listen to them as much is because last time I checked, I had 22+ hours of music on my Itunes, where LP only takes up 9ish hours on it. & it's always on random, so, if it comes on, it comes on. If it doesn't, I don't search for it or anything.

Why am I still a fan? That's easy. Because they haven't broken up. :p

Seriously, though, our true love for LP will come back when they release their next album. Until then, we're all in a "hibernation" state, where we're still fans, but not as hardcore as when their new stuff came out.

well,i am and always be a lp fan...why????cause i like them-i like their music,i like them,i like their lyrics,i like everything about them...that's just all
and i hope their album won't be out in the end of 2006,i hope it will come out sooner.
ok,that's just my lil' lp story

Im still a fan. Yes, a loyal one too. Their music I still listen to, but, not as much. I've been listening to different bands and stuff lately. They will always be one of my favourite bands ever!
I desperately need new music from them though! They need a NEW CD!! AHH!

I totally understand and agree with what Agent is saying. Listen to the man/women!

Yeah, I'm still a fan. I'm still a fan because the music still means a lot to me. It's good music *shrugs* I try to be careful not to listen to them non-stop tho. I think then, you just play them to death.

I am still a huge fan but am sick of all their old stuff. I want some new material! No more solo albums, collabs or remixes with other artists.

I'm still a fan, not an obsessed one, but still a fan. I wish they wouldn't do so much collabs as well. I like the band, I like their lyrics, I don't see a reason to not be a fan. Just waiting for the next album, then I can go crazy :D

Judging from my contest entry thingy, I guess it looks like I'm still a HUGE OBSESSED CRAZY PSYCHO LP FAN, which is probably true for the most part lol, but I'm not like... huge huge like having dreams about meeting Chester everynight or anything lol. I just love their music a lot, and I have yet to come across another band that I've liked as much as LP.
I've noticed that a lot of people have drifted away. A lot of people I ask, they say they don't like Linkin Park anymore, but when I keep pressing them on, they say they use to actually be hardcore fans as well. I missed out totally on that phrase I guess lol. I still have all their cds on my playlist, and their cds are always in my cd player STILL. I'm happy listening to what they have now, but I really can't wait for them to release some new material. Heck I even watched Frat party again the other night ^.^

Agent2594 said:
Why am I still a fan? That's easy. Because they haven't broken up. :p

Seriously, though, our true love for LP will come back when they release their next album. Until then, we're all in a "hibernation" state, where we're still fans, but not as hardcore as when their new stuff came out.
I was going to say that. And it seems like that there stuff never gets old.

Agent2594 said:

That is EXACTLY right...
I started noticing the lessing of activity soon after it was posted that they wouldent be releasing a new album as a group until sometime in 2006. And back then, and even now... that seems like a pretty long way off. But I think that we will see some revival of fans when Fort Minor finally comes out. But until then, there is not as much people can talk about because LP isnt doing as much at the moment. So until the new LP ablum comes out, where its just them as a whole, with comepletely new music... its gonna seem like there are less and less LP fans.

But WE ARE STILL HERE! Theres just not a much to talk about. Thats why fans are slowly falling off the forums. But Im sure its only temporary. ;)

Im still a fan cause I just am. *shrugs* I dunno what else to say, there just something diffrent about them and thats why Im still a fan.

I'm still a dedicated fan. I STILL listen to their music everyday. They inspire me and they are all great people. I think I will like LP as long or longer as my dad has The Beatles lol.

I just can't wait till the next album... then I probably go to completely obsessed again.

Back