Why are you still an LP fan?

My answer is the same as most peoples. I'm still a fan because I like their music. Just because they haven't had any new material for a while doesn't mean I'm not a fan anymore. I don't listen to their music as much simply because I've discovered some other great bands to listen to. None of which are better than Linkin Park of course. Once they have a new cd out I'll play that cd non stop, just like I did with all their others when they first came out.

I'm an LP fan and will always be one because basically, I love their music. Right now I'm not as strong as a fan as I usually am after they have new music, but once they have new music I'll be a really strong fan...does that make sence????????????

yeah,it makes sence....we all are expecting a new album...so we all are fans but we want some new songs...
that's all ....
dany-romania

I've drifted away, quite a lot I must admit. I just don't enjoy their music as I used to back in the day. I've discovered new bands and new genres of music. I also wish they'd stop making collabs and remixes; it's getting old. And as I've said in the past somewhere, I believe their next album will either make them or break them. They will need to bring something new to the table. GIVE US A SOLO OR TWO BRAD, COME ON!

Suicide King said:
I've drifted away, quite a lot I must admit. I just don't enjoy their music as I used to back in the day. I've discovered new bands and new genres of music. I also wish they'd stop making collabs and remixes; it's getting old. And as I've said in the past somewhere, I believe their next album will either make them or break them. They will need to bring something new to the table. GIVE US A SOLO OR TWO BRAD, COME ON!

I second that.

BBB solo would be insane.

Yeah, Im too still a fan but you know...Im sick of their old songs...I want new ones!!! I need new ones!!! Im a fan cuz...dont know really why but...I soooo like them, expecialy chaz... And I so enjoy waching their concerts- on a tv, unfortunately... I think thats it...

i still listen to them every day but im not as obsessed with them as i used to be im, more of a green day fan though, i still love linkinpark, i have more stuff linkin park than green day,

dany said:
well,i am and always be a lp fan...why????cause i like them-i like their music,i like them,i like their lyrics,i like everything about them...that's just all
and i hope their album won't be out in the end of 2006,i hope it will come out sooner.
ok,that's just my lil' lp story

The same reason!!!!

Still M cause i hope they will come around and quit the colaborations like the one with Jay-Z ...and they will return at their roots...I like the old stuff...i know it by heart and i'm hoping to a great NEXT album
PURE LP :)
I aloud only collaboration like The one with Jon Davis.....awwwww!!!

Because I'm a true fan. No matter what, I love LP's music more than anything else. I'll wait for their next album, and even though I'm sure I'll like it, if I dont (which is highly unlikely) I'll listen to the old stuff and still love them more than ever.

I haven`t stopped listening to LP since the first day I started...it`s just that they`re so cool...I can`t explain it with words...It`s like I find myself in their songs plus they really make me feel better when I`m not...and last but not least I`m in love with Mike & Chester;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
um.. becuz i like there music and them as people and what it has taken them to get where they are today, i really repect them

I LUV LP. ALWAYS WILL. because of them i dedicated my life to ignore what others think of me. They really helped me through a lot. I know they don't know me but through their music its like they are reading a book of my life and putting my life into music. No matter what they do I will always be a hardcore fan. and every piece of work they've done has been a great success.

Back