Why did so many die in the Tsunami?

Treeves

I feel really bad for all the victims but I have seen the Videos and there just small waves that go inland it seems to me....

ok first there was an earth quake and then the waves they arnt big but when it hits the land then its like a big wall of water... and the people where just standing there.... i wish this didnt happen its so freakin horrible

Yeah that is sad. I heard like so far 1000 people are dead from it. Good luck to all of you that are going to be hit by it! :(

uh yeah spike. more then 100,000 and the worst is yet to come. Treeves, a lot of people are dying because of diseases too. lack of sanitary water, food, and shelter. linkin park is so awesome in helping with the..what? $100,000? and Bill Gates with 3 million (even though he can do more then that! sheesh he literally has a kajillion dollars!) and then Jackie Chan is doin some other helping thingy.

I dont mean to sound evil or anything but it was a natural disaster. There's nothing we can do about that. If you were rich or poor and you was there, the wave wouldn't go around coz your rich.

Did you know, out of all the bodies they found... they haven't found one dead animal. The animals knew to get to high ground. Thats creepy. But everyone is in my prayers.

Clogz said:
All we can do is donate help and pray for the victims.

i donated money, and i encourage others to do also, i pray for them every second
its so sad :( i wish it didnt happen :mad:

yea i lastheard

i last heard that the number wazsomethin crazy127 000!!!!! :mad: and i heard that lpdonated100,000...and the governmant of canadadonatedatotal of 14 000 000 :O andi donated a small amount of $100 so yea go out and donated a bit plz :thumbsup:

Back