why do girls always fall for assholes?

Clogz said:
Dude, women are crazy. Now, no offense ladies because we like you crazy. Honestly, if you weren't crazy you wouldn't be women, you'd be something else. Something that wasn't a girl, and I like girls, crazy emotions and all.
But, seriously, has anyone ever given it the thought that the nice guys never try to get the girl? Girls, how many times has a nice guy pursiued you, determined to win your heart?
Frankly, I've never seen the nice guys go after any girls..and I would know 'cause I am one.
well that´s almost true...there are some nice guys out there that do true to get a girl...
I knew two fo them.

Hybrid Soldier said:
Well, i know for a fact that girls fall for assholes, because i cant get a girl, cuz all the assholes have them

Hey guys just letting you know that if I was alot younger I would be looking for the nice quiet guy. I am tired of Arseholes....

Take Y'all, be good..

Clogz said:
Dude, women are crazy. Now, no offense ladies because we like you crazy. Honestly, if you weren't crazy you wouldn't be women, you'd be something else. Something that wasn't a girl, and I like girls, crazy emotions and all.
But, seriously, has anyone ever given it the thought that the nice guys never try to get the girl? Girls, how many times has a nice guy pursiued you, determined to win your heart?
Frankly, I've never seen the nice guys go after any girls..and I would know 'cause I am one.

It's so weird that way. Nice guys could get SO many girls liking them if they tried to get them, otherwise it comes off like they don't like girls sorta weird.

Clogz said:

Yes women are crazy emotional beings, who if given love and attention stay that way. But rub them the wrong way and Ow!

Anyway, am calming down (Just had tearful and very emotional phone conversation with my ex) and just letting you guys know that you cute quiet guys need some representation. Go out there and get your girl. She can only say "No." once.

Go do it while you still have the guts.

Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
um... honestly, i think it's because they just want a boyfriend. they don't consider what the guy is like, until they're dating him. then they find out. but who knows.. as for me. i don't have to worry about that because while i'm in high school, guys are so low on the priority list that fishing with Jimmy Buffet passes them! ok.. maybe that was a bad example. lol. but yeah. i mean, i'm young! i'm supposed to be having fun! not worrying about some guy! well. i'm done preaching.:)

Clogz said:

It would seem all nice guys become "the friend". Maybe I should loosen up on the grammar, begin to womanize, wear my pants starting at the knees, drink compulsively, fart out loud, listen to bad rap songs, carry a glock, wear my mothers nightgown as a jersey, avoid responsibility, get high 2-35675653 times a day, fight 2-4543456 times a day, tell someone to go **** a goat 2-34643633 times a day and maybe THEN I can get a girl.

Screw it. Unless one falls in my lap, or I get completely desperate and swing for a hooker, I do not see a girl in my near future. Damn. :(

majinkamahl said:
It would seem all nice guys become "the friend". Maybe I should loosen up on the grammar, begin to womanize, wear my pants starting at the knees, drink compulsively, fart out loud, listen to bad rap songs, carry a glock, wear my mothers nightgown as a jersey, avoid responsibility, get high 2-35675653 times a day, fight 2-4543456 times a day, tell someone to go **** a goat 2-34643633 times a day and maybe THEN I can get a girl.

Screw it. Unless one falls in my lap, or I get completely desperate and swing for a hooker, I do not see a girl in my near future. Damn. :(

cheer up, someone wll come along soon. I used to think that all the time, and I'm going out with someone now.

majinkamahl said:

I'd have to second what you said.
I think I'm just too passive when it comes to girls that I actually like. For example, I find it impossible to ask out the girl I have feelings for right now. But it would be so incredibly EASY to ask out just about ANY other girl in the school. I don't know why. It pisses me off ALOT, since she's the only girl that I'd love to ask out.

misery said:
I'd have to second what you said.
I think I'm just too passive when it comes to girls that I actually like. For example, I find it impossible to ask out the girl I have feelings for right now. But it would be so incredibly EASY to ask out just about ANY other girl in the school. I don't know why. It pisses me off ALOT, since she's the only girl that I'd love to ask out.
Hey Misery, the only way you gonna get the girl is ask her... do it!!!

Misery. what's the worst that could happen? is she a really good friend of your's? or a girl that you're just friends with? just tell her how you feel. don't necessarily ask her out... just tell her that you're really attracted to her. if she says "i see you as a friend" or whatever, GREAT! opposite sex friends are the best friends to have! i know it will be awkward, both of you knowing that you like her, and the feeling isn't mutual, but you'll get over it! just be yourself around her, don't change anything... but if she says she's attracted to you too, even greater! you got what you wanted! either way, it comes out with good results.:)

Back