Why do people watch The View?

atlantic

I am so sick of the freaks on the view attacking the Republican party, Fox News and anyone with an opinion other than their own. First off, what does that say about someone who walks off a show in the middle of an interview. Have some class ladies. Then these same catty bitches insult John Boehner for caring about America's children. Did any of these stupid bitches think for a second about the future of this country. I say no, it's all about sensationalism. Joy Behar's voice alone makes me wanna slap someone - namely her. I will never watch her show or the view. I voted for Obama btw. I do however respect America's Freedom of Speech, and I think John Boehner is an outstanding man. I also believe I will be voting Republican next time around. It's all about math people.

It's much better to make fun of John Boehner cause his name sounds like "boner"..

and I've never watched the View. Don't plan to start anytime soon either...

I've watched a few times, but I'm not a fan. It's far too liberal minded for my taste, and I don't find a single one of those women enjoyable enough to spend an hour of my day with.

I can't stand cackling, gossiping, annoying old women nor care about their opinion, whether they be liberal or conservative. So no, I do not care for that show.

Never watched the show, saw some pieces of it though on other shows talking about a tirade one of them went on and that was enough to keep me away.

The main problem with the "media liberals" is they have no real connection to reality. I have many liberal friends who are in the business community and have their liberal beliefs tempered with the reality of the way things work. Even they agree we need to control our borders and spend only the money we have and stop borrowing money and printing money to cause massive inflation.

The kinds of liberals who can't at least agree on those two points are simply idiots in my opinion.

Back