Why never America?

Vortex said:
I can answer that one....

Because we caused them to be starving and ruined their buildings in the first place.......

perhaps we isnt the correct answer.....We=Bush/republican christian fundamentalist right

The REAL question is....why did we get decieved into bombing the country in the first place...we could have used that money to fund education, homless, etc.....

I find it so pathetic that when they eventually find the WMD, their past their sell by date...

Gentilhomme said:
. I recomand reading a little Chowsky, biased on some points but in genrally he's quite informative. a thinker at anyrate. (Manufacturing Consent being a good'un)
Never heard of Chowsky. Chomsky is a moron.

Vortex said:
I can answer that one....

Because we caused them to be starving and ruined their buildings in the first place.......

perhaps we isnt the correct answer.....We=Bush/republican christian fundamentalist right

The REAL question is....why did we get decieved into bombing the country in the first place...we could have used that money to fund education, homless, etc.....
How did we cause the starving? I guess you don't know about the food for oil scam Saddam was doing. Not to mention they live in the middle of a ****ing desert! They were starving way before we got there.

We=Bush/republican christian fundamentalist? Right! Try bleeding heart liberals and their stupid plan. As far as our homeless you can't feed homeless people if they don't have a home. We need to secure our nation as a whole. You don't want taxes or big government but you complain about the homeless? Well get out there and feed their hungry asses then!

snafu said:
How did we cause the starving? I guess you don't know about the food for oil scam Saddam was doing. Not to mention they live in the middle of a ****ing desert! They were starving way before we got there.

We=Bush/republican christian fundamentalist? Right! Try bleeding heart liberals and their stupid plan. As far as our homeless you can't feed homeless people if they don't have a home. We need to secure our nation as a whole. You don't want taxes or big government but you complain about the homeless? Well get out there and feed their hungry asses then!

You can't feed homeless people if they don't have a home? Dude, that has to be the most retarded statement so far this month.

Before I tear into you, please explain this, Sna****ed up.

snafu said:
How did we cause the starving?

By bombing the absolute **** out of the country, twice in a decade. Irradiating the water supply, the crops, the kids, well the whole ****ing place really.

snafu said:
I guess you don't know about the food for oil scam Saddam was doing.

Yep, it was a scam alright. Everyone was in on it. Australia included. More bribes for the wicked despot. ****-all food for the plebs.

snafu said:
Not to mention they live in the middle of a ****ing desert! They were starving way before we got there.

Nope. Iran is the food bowl for the whole ME. If control of oil was not happening, both Iraq and Iran would be as wealthy and affluent as the Saudi Arabians, who were, by all accounts, the ones who were behind 911.

snafu said:
We=Bush/republican christian fundamentalist? Right! Try bleeding heart liberals and their stupid plan.

They have a plan? Let's hear it. The rightard's plan is to bomb the **** out of everything. No plan after that. Oh, build some bases in the "green" zone.

snafu said:
As far as our homeless you can't feed homeless people if they don't have a home.

You don't need a house to eat food.

snafu said:
We need to secure our nation as a whole.

Agreed. So what's stopping you? The neocons are too ****ing busy making money overseas to worry about the tax-paying peons back home. No profit in that lot. Bring in some more cheap labourers from mehiko to wash your cars and pump your gas.

snafu said:
You don't want taxes or big government but you complain about the homeless? Well get out there and feed their hungry asses then!

I collect for Lifeline every year. I donate to the Red Cross. ;)

jokersarewild said:
You can't feed homeless people if they don't have a home? Dude, that has to be the most retarded statement so far this month.

Before I tear into you, please explain this, Sna****ed up.
If we are to allow dictators like Saddam to flourish we will, and it's the inevitable will be attacked a lot worse than 9/11. We are facing nuclear dirty bombs and such. Iraq was only the first step in eradicating this infestation of the world.

builder said:
By bombing the absolute **** out of the country, twice in a decade. Irradiating the water supply, the crops, the kids, well the whole ****ing place really.

What country are you talking about bombing the **** out of? America is talking about bombing the **** out of anyplace. Well maybe Iran.

builder said:
Nope. Iran is the food bowl for the whole ME. If control of oil was not happening, both Iraq and Iran would be as wealthy and affluent as the Saudi Arabians, who were, by all accounts, the ones who were behind 911.
Iran is the food bowl for the ME? I thought we were talking about Iraq. Iraq's agriculture has been in the shitter for the last ten years. lack of machinery, soil enrichment, irrigation (water ya know?) and just plain brains.

builder said:
They have a plan? Let's hear it. The rightard's plan is to bomb the **** out of everything. No plan after that. Oh, build some bases in the "green" zone.
No the lib's were right in the middle of the food for oil scam.

builder said:
You don't need a house to eat food.
No but you do need to be breathing.

builder said:
Agreed. So what's stopping you? The neocons are too ****ing busy making money overseas to worry about the tax-paying peons back home. No profit in that lot. Bring in some more cheap labourers from mehiko to wash your cars and pump your gas.
Which neocons? Chinese? Russia? American? Australian? There all out for the all mighty buck!

builder said:
I collect for Lifeline every year. I donate to the Red Cross. ;)

Speaking for the hungry I thank you for your contributions.

snafu said:
What country are you talking about bombing the **** out of? America is talking about bombing the **** out of anyplace. Well maybe Iran.

Iraq, you baiting old *******. Two invasions in one decade? Still can't control the place.

snafu said:
Iran is the food bowl for the ME? I thought we were talking about Iraq. Iraq's agriculture has been in the shitter for the last ten years. lack of machinery, soil enrichment, irrigation (water ya know?) and just plain brains.

Yeah, ever since shrub number one ****ed up the first time.

snafu said:
No the lib's were right in the middle of the food for oil scam.

Everyone was in on it. Now we have shrubber's buddies earning a motza building bases there.

snafu said:
No but you do need to be breathing.

Homeless does not mean dead. It means dirt-poor and not quite up to the standard of trailer trash.

snafu said:
Which neocons? Chinese? Russia? American? Australian? There all out for the all mighty buck!

GOP neocons. The very people who are quite content to ruin America.

snafu said:
Speaking for the hungry I thank you for your contributions.

My pleasure. ;)

Oh and builder I guess you’ve never listen to any Sam Kinsion the comedian. I wasn’t to good pulling off his joke.
World hunger
Stop sending money to world hunger organsations. Stop sending them food. Send them U-Hauls. Send them luggage. Send them somebody like me. I would tell them. Ya know I just drove 700 miles to bring you your food and accrued to me that there wouldn’t be no world hunger if you lived were the food is! You live in a ****ing desert! Nothing grows here! It’s sand! Nothing grows in sand! You know what it's gonna be in a hundred years from now? Sand!
We have deserts in America we just don't live in them!:D

Back