Win a chance to play golf with Chester!

[LP] In The End

You could win a chance to play a round of golf with Chester Bennington & Ryan of Orgy. The tournament takes place in the 5th Annual 91X Punk Rock Pro Am on April 14th, 2006 at the Steele Canyon Golf Club in Jamul, California. Must be 21 or older to play. Auction ends April 13 at 10AM.

Source:LPAssociation

Last edited by a moderator:
Chester playing golf?? XD Haha, he's probably good at it and all, but I guess with the 'stereotypical' image I have of most 'rock stars' I can't see Chas playing Golf in any traditional sense. His plad pants would be bright red, he'd be hooning around on a golf buggie, and he'd be losing his cool like Adam Sandler's character in the movie 'Happy Gilmore'!! XD
I can't play the sport at all to save my life but I'd love to go along just to see how he fared - probably end up being a real 'normal' boring, nothing-ever-happens event I'm guessing. *meh* Could be wrong though... :thumbsup:

Ravynlee said:
Chester playing golf?? XD Haha, he's probably good at it and all, but I guess with the 'stereotypical' image I have of most 'rock stars' I can't see Chas playing Golf in any traditional sense. His plad pants would be bright red, he'd be hooning around on a golf buggie, and he'd be losing his cool like Adam Sandler's character in the movie 'Happy Gilmore'!! XD
I can't play the sport at all to save my life but I'd love to go along just to see how he fared - probably end up being a real 'normal' boring, nothing-ever-happens event I'm guessing. *meh* Could be wrong though... :thumbsup:

LOL I know what you mean
and I wouldn't even go anyways cause
I suck at golfing and I Can't just cause :p

Chester in the papercut vid get up, but with a beret, or whateever it's called.

:-D

I got money on chester getting into a fight with a game show host.

That would be hilarious....
Chaz playnig golf, I cant picture it for some reason lol
HAHA the papercut get up fo sho!
Could you imagine how much he would go off if he got a hole in one
LMAO

I'm glad he's not one of those egotistical musicians that quotes themselves all the time. Like, if Chester was, and he hit a bad shot, and it was rolling toward some water or something, he'd be like "Don't Go.... Dont' Go.... Dun go.... no no....!"

o_O

lol

Isnt that like a line from YES? Anyways that would be so cool playing golf with him I could picture him like right in front of the hole and missing then he would be like ****! Start cussing and stuf lol..

Reflectionist said:
Yeah, I bet you'd have to be 21 to play with them. With all the cussing, yelling and other stuff. haha.

lol that will not be a problem...i'm 27 and with a free-pass for cursing and talking dirty hahhaha

You'd be surprised at the rock stars that play golf. Alice Cooper was is a HUGE golfer! Back in the day when he was doing his "I'm Satan" gig, he would go play golf on his days off. Until recently, he was really secretive about his golf because his publicists were worried about his "image" being tarnished.

Anyways, I would kick Chester's ass in golf.

i h8 golf but i would gladly sacrifice endless hours under the burning sun just to b with chester.... it would be pretty cool to play with him.
its a shame its only for 21 n up.... cr*p!

Back