Women only. Satisfying yourself after he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

Hey girls! How many of you have had to take matters in your own 'hands' after he has left? Just quite didn't do it just that oh so right way :D . Is it the minority?

Hey dipshit, if your gonna put up a topic in the polling booth, put up a ****ing POLL with it or I'll do it for ya. :D

Are you kidding me? A woman with children can find a way to satisfy herself in under two minutes (that is about as much time as you get alone at any given time) And will do so whenever oprotunity arises. So few men can get a woman off that we MUST resort to this and it usually carries over into sex when a woman will "help" LOL the guy get her off. It is a necesity of life and any woman who denies it is probably lying and if they aren't lying OMG they are just idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god for hot showers and locks on the bathroom door is all I can say!

tizz said:
Are you kidding me? A woman with children can find a way to satisfy herself in under two minutes (that is about as much time as you get alone at any given time) And will do so whenever oprotunity arises. So few men can get a woman off that we MUST resort to this and it usually carries over into sex when a woman will "help" LOL the guy get her off. It is a necesity of life and any woman who denies it is probably lying and if they aren't lying OMG they are just idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god for hot showers and locks on the bathroom door is all I can say!

Dont forget the spin cycle on the washing machine!!

LMAO!!

Tizz is right. Most men don't know what they're doing. We all do it, and those who say they don't are liars. Tizz, have you invested in the rabbit?? If not, you should.

most women are just as clueless as men... For the most part they just have to lay there, and even if they actually take part, they are greatly aided by the fact that our sex organ is about 100x as big as thiers... ever wonder why men tend to cheat on women more than the other way around?

I have been with about 20 woman, and only two of them had the first ****ing clue of what to do, or when to do it... and even then, it wasn't mind blowing...

Women have this really strange way of looking at this... Where as a guy will take bad sex, quietly, and without complaint and just go find someone else to fill in that side of the relationship. Women bitch and whine about it tending to make the man not even want to lay down with her... Then they wonder why the well dries up...

HINT: A mans ego is like a finely tuned sports car... if you **** with it... it stops performing... You want you man to act like a man? TREET HIM LIKE ONE!

Happily married, 10 years now, so I will say this much.

I agree with fullauto 100%.

women hate when men start telling them this ****.... they like it when we just stay quiet and let them think they are the sexually end-all and For-all...

BUT, they love to tell us how bad WE are!

fullauto said:
women hate when men start telling them this ****.... they like it when we just stay quiet and let them think they are the sexually end-all and For-all...

BUT, they love to tell us how bad WE are!
Obviously the women you have been with are unexperienced then :) I have never had any complaints. Of course they wouldn't say anything to your face, but you know, in a small town you hear stuff. Oh well, next time make sure the girl you are about to pound knows what Cosmo is, maybe she can get some pointers, since they interview guys and find out what makes them crazy.

At least even if the sex is bad the guy gets off, if the sex is bad for the woman there is NO pros to it at all. Women like to know what a man wants them to do (as long as it is not non-stop oral, can you say LOCK JAW???) We do want to know how to make it better for you just as much as we want to be able to tell you what we want without you men feeling like the idiots you are ;) . the bottom line is, sex is only good for both if you open your damn mouths and say what the hell you want. Time also helps. The more comfortable you are with each other the more fun you can have playing and trying new and interesting things

tizz said:
At least even if the sex is bad the guy gets off, if the sex is bad for the woman there is NO pros to it at all. Women like to know what a man wants them to do (as long as it is not non-stop oral, can you say LOCK JAW???) We do want to know how to make it better for you just as much as we want to be able to tell you what we want without you men feeling like the idiots you are ;) . the bottom line is, sex is only good for both if you open your damn mouths and say what the hell you want. Time also helps. The more comfortable you are with each other the more fun you can have playing and trying new and interesting things

BRAVO ! ! !

LOL Mohammad you are bad. Remember what I said about Lock Jaw..... Be nice to your lady and don't keep her down too long ;)

phreakwars said:
Hey dipshit, if your gonna put up a topic in the polling booth, put up a ****ing POLL with it or I'll do it for ya. :D

I'm still pretty new to the site - sorry - I obviously have some learning to do! :confused:

fullauto said:
most women are just as clueless as men... For the most part they just have to lay there, and even if they actually take part, they are greatly aided by the fact that our sex organ is about 100x as big as thiers... ever wonder why men tend to cheat on women more than the other way around?

I have been with about 20 woman, and only two of them had the first ****ing clue of what to do, or when to do it... and even then, it wasn't mind blowing...

Women have this really strange way of looking at this... Where as a guy will take bad sex, quietly, and without complaint and just go find someone else to fill in that side of the relationship. Women bitch and whine about it tending to make the man not even want to lay down with her... Then they wonder why the well dries up...

HINT: A mans ego is like a finely tuned sports car... if you **** with it... it stops performing... You want you man to act like a man? TREET HIM LIKE ONE!

Well you know EXPERIENCE counts for a hell of alot. If women are clueless - then teach! Women WANT men to show them, move their hands, their body - whatever - show women what you want. Don't be shy about it. Same thing goes for women - show your guy - seductively and gently, teach. No one wants bad sex but everyone is different - tenderness, rough etc. If you learn each others spots, if you show your partner what you want, your partner will show it and you in turn will also show it. There is nothing like a little 'noise' to show your pleasure. I can't even imagine sex withouth the vocals - how else do you know you are pleasing? Problem I find is because of shyness - sometimes even guidance doesn't help because your partner is holding back. Let loose - enjoy - go for it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back