Would you be mad if your childs school fingerprinted them without your permission?

angie said:
I think someone needs to remove the 'shift' button from your keyboard. You're like our very own David Caruso.
I think CAPS is just as effective as bold or pathetic "smileys"...:p

wardmd said:
I think CAPS is just as effective as bold or pathetic "smileys"...:p

It kinda loses its effect when every 5th word is in caps though.;)

Sorry to be so pathetic with my smilie..

Last edited by a moderator:
wardmd said:
How do you think the Liberals gained so much control over the Education System? Because Conservatives sit back and roll their eyes as the Liberals introduce more and more crap into the curriculum... Continuing to sit back and DO NOTHING is not going to cause a change in their behavior.
Are you saying conservatives should BE more like liberals? We should take up liberal causes? Sorry, not interested.
It is true THAT conservatives should stand up more for what they believe IN, but ludicrous accusations AS never been and will never be A conservative cause.

Yes (I said that), but they are not fed into the law enforcement fingerprint identification system.
Just because IT makes more sense for the police TO search through criminal finger prints first, does not mean they DO not keep those OF the average citizen on file AS well.

If you don’t know WHAT was done deliberately? TAKING the fingerprints or throwing them away? It is the TAKING of the fingerprint (and the guilt by association) that is the issue.
The issue is finding out the truth before jumping TO conclusions. She did not claim ‘everyone’ was guilty. That is not the issue, SO guilty by association is not the problem here. If she accused children in other classes that talked to children in her class, then you could bring that in. She HAD it narrowed down to students in her class only. She knew it was one of them. She also knew if she found a way to make them think she could find out which one OF them it was, someone would fess up. Not a BIG deal. Take their finger prints. So what? Had she started singling people out, then those parents would have complained. Don’t you realize, it is a lose-lose situation for teachers nowadays.

That SOME don’t need “Big Brother” watching their every move in order to behave properly… For the rest of society, perhaps it would be a GREAT benefit if they DID have “Big Brother” following their every move…
I still have NO clue what you are trying to say. Some people need big brother to watch them and some people don’t? WHAT? Some need speeding tickets and some need warnings? WHAT? How does this TIE in?

Again, simply shrugging ones shoulders and assuming that it was a single event in a otherwise stellar career is JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS….
I did not say shrug IT off. I said find out what really happened. Quit assuming that she deserves the worst teacher OF the year award when you have no CLUE what when on. Saying she SOULD apologize is jumping to CONCLISIONS. Saying that you should FIND out exactly what happened before DEMANDING an apology is NOT jumping to CONCLUSIONS, it’s more like common sense.

There are times when one MUST be held accountable for ones actions (teachers and administrators included)…
YES, THERE ARE. Generally those times come AFTER we know what really happened. NO prints were analyzed and NONE were kept on file.

I picked some random words to capitalize in order for you to more easily understand what I wrote. It kind of reminds me of having Turrets syndrom, only over the computer....

Back