WTB: Accesory parts for 2014 TRX450R

Nitro6two

Hello,

I am in the market to purchase some aftermarket parts. Used is fine as long as the life has not been used out of the parts. Things I am looking for will be listed below. Thank you for taking a moment to see if you have anything I might be able to use. I'll edit the list as I find things or as I think of new things. Thanks again.

1.) good quality full exhaust or slip on exhaust.
2.) Case saver
3.) Engine oil & Trans oil fill plugs or complete engine plug kit.
4.) Nerf bars

Welcome! I don't have any items for you. Advice, get the complete exhaust.

Thank you! No problem, if you happen to hear of any parts for sale that I may be able to use please point them here. Complete exhaust advice taken. I will order the DASA classic full system if no decent used ones show up. Thanks again.

ok bro we got you covered here in the HQ..

get CASE SAVER, CHAIN SLIDER , BLOCK OF PLATE from Glann Innovations, just look him up on Fb like that.. if you want to see the parts , look for my thread of the Baja 500 in the page 24... the white parts.. youll thank me later.. its the best protection for your quad..

plug kit? no idea.. whats that?

nerf bars.. http://www.immortalatv.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=10

I GOT FOR YOU REAR CHAIN GUIDE + AC SKID PLATE. for 100 shipped..

Last edited:
ok bro we got you covered here in the HQ..

get CASE SAVER, CHAIN SLIDER , BLOCK OF PLATE from Glann Innovations, just look him up on Fb like that.. if you want to see the parts , look for my thread of the Baja 500 in the page 24... the white parts.. youll thank me later.. its the best protection for your quad..

plug kit? no idea.. whats that?

nerf bars.. http://www.immortalatv.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=10

I GOT FOR YOU REAR CHAIN GUIDE + AC SKID PLATE. for 100 shipped..

I don't do fb but this is one more case that solidifies the need. My brother and sister have been trying to get me to join for two years...I'll think about it. In the meantime, plug kit= engine dress up kit? Anodized aluminum plugs that replace the oil fills and timing, stator plugs. Pretty much anyplace on the engine there is a plug, there should be a fancy colored one to take it's place. Maybe such a thing does not exist for these bikes?

Can you post up a pic or two of the items that you have for sale? Or point me to a link in the classifieds if you have it listed currently.

Thank you for your help. AND thank you for your service :)

U can get the glann parts via me if u want..

For the skid and chain guide heres a pic..

20121102_145203-1.jpeg

plug kit= engine dress up kit? Anodized aluminum plugs that replace the oil fills and timing, stator plugs.

Those dress up accessories can get mighty pricey! I used the Mod Quad stuff. They have changed some designs, but still look nice.
http://www.modquad.com/atv-parts/honda-atvs/450r/

Also, Rocky Mountain ATV is my 1 stop shop for a lot of stuff. You can't bet there prices. Cheap shipping, and you earn money credit as you buy.
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/c/471/Engine

I will probably buy these parts from you, but I want to get my performance stuff first and get my engine happy. I'll be in touch. Thanks!
to be honest I would do it completely backwards. get all the protection first so no matter where you ride, ill be protected, second is suspension.. reason: no matter how fast you are if you cant control it or ride comfortable, its useless.... tha then once you have mastered the power of the quad, then go engine and go full on it..

if you Hit up Todd from www.immortalatv.com 99% of the time he can match or beat RMATV prices. and he's a sponsor here..

keep us posted on your progress.

to be honest I would do it completely backwards. get all the protection first so no matter where you ride, ill be protected, second is suspension.. reason: no matter how fast you are if you cant control it or ride comfortable, its useless.... tha then once you have mastered the power of the quad, then go engine and go full on it..

if you Hit up Todd from www.immortalatv.com 99% of the time he can match or beat RMATV prices. and he's a sponsor here..

keep us posted on your progress.

Okay, some really good points made here that I was completely unaware of. Suspension was going to be the last thing that I tackle but it sounds like it should be one of the first things to work on. The skid plate that you have, does it protect the engine or swing arm or both? Do you happen to have a 12 tooth sprocket you could throw in? Thanks for all of the help and advice!

You'll be faster with suspension work then motor work...

This makes some sense to me. I would like to offer that I am not a fast rider per say. I use power for little bursts to get me over steep obstacles. I am a little large for my 450. I'm 6'6" 275lbs. In my mind this thing will never be "fast" and handle good with me on it. What I thought I could do was up the power a little to make up for my weight. Does that make any sense? In some way I hope to hear that my thinking is backwards because I would really like to have better handling and control if it is possible with a person my size on this machine. Thank you for the help!

Great... i.got the skid, case saver and chain guide.

I can do all for 130 shipped.

And i got the belly skid and will do all for 210 shipped. That all the lower protection.u need

Okay, can you please take a picture of all of the items together and post it? I'm interested and I would like to see them in detail if possible. Also, would you happen to have a 12 tooth sprocket? Thank you for your time.

Okay, can you please take a picture of all of the items together and post it? I'm interested and I would like to see them in detail if possible. Also, would you happen to have a 12 tooth sprocket? Thank you for your time.

I send you a pm.

Also for the suspension i got u covered.

Send the front schocks to www.dirtworksmotorsports.com so Josh can change the front springs and revalve them to ur weigth. For the rear you can send it to him so he works on it and make it long travel + get their rear link.. one like in the picture. Its better than the GTT and it comes with skid plate to protect it. My skid plate is mod to fit this link..

Or u can buy mine for 150 its done by them for 180 Lbs and its in great working condition.

IMG_94681416328244.jpeg

What I thought I could do was up the power a little to make up for my weight.

If you aren't racing and jumping big, you can adjust your stock shocks for a comfortable ride. A steering stabilizer is all a have for bump steering. It works great. I also run a built 501 motor, that hauls ass. That stock power will get old fast. To each his own.
Good luck and happy, happy riding, with what every you decide. ;)

If you aren't racing and jumping big, you can adjust your stock shocks for a comfortable ride. A steering stabilizer is all a have for bump steering. It works great. I also run a built 501 motor, that hauls ass. That stock power will get old fast. To each his own.
Good luck and happy, happy riding, with what every you decide. ;)

This is great info, exactly what I am looking for. I am for sure not racing and not jumping big. Just some rugged trail riding and occasional sand. That is why I was wanting to work on the motor. I think I can adjust my stock suspension to ride decent for me. Any suggestions you have for going about that I am all ears! Thanks.

Back