wtf is with that guy???

cool_dude

The thing that really pissess me off is that guy that steals my trash every morning when i go outside my door. :confused:

Is it some homeless guy or a next door neighbor that is looking for the proverbial "Ones man's trash is another one's treasure." ?

I dont think there is a treasure for used condoms....well really that gues comes on a truck, throws my garbage in it, says "Good morning" and rides away...........I hate him so much.......

If only i knew where he live. I'd come at night while he is sleeping and take a huge dump on him!!!

The thing that really pissess me off is that guy that steals my trash every morning when i go outside my door.

****, I wish someone would steal my trash. What's the complaint about? If someone else doesn't take it, that means you get to take it off somewhere. Either that or you get to PAY someone to come get it. Hell, give this man some money every once in a while and tell him to keep up the good work..You lucky *******.

ToriAllen said:
Ha Ha. The trash man...I know just what to do with you...
24 hours in the cooler cool_dude.

Good Call Tori. I hate people that post pointless **** like that, god damn is that annoying.

Myself, I don't find the post that useless. I also have a dude that steals my trash (wanna see pictures). The guy is the trashman who comes round on Thursday mornings.

I mean, ya he and his fellow trash collectors pick up the trash, but they always search in it for ****.

Like one time, I remember tossing out my old telescope, and I watched through my window on trash day as the guy totally played with the thing for 5 minutes or more before throwing it in the back of the truck.

What a ****ing dork !!

And it's not only my trash, but everyone else's **** too.

I don't understand why they can't just scoop the **** up into the truck like they are supposed to, and promptly place the trash container back where it belongs... how ****ing hard is it ??

Maybe the post itself isnt useless. But the way he went about it was retarded. I myself also hate trashpickers. I have maggots in my garbage, and i watched somebody salvage a toaster oven out of it any way, is that not gross, im not having breakfast at his house.

Ya know, something was telling me it was going to be about a trash man in the form of a stupid topic like that. I need to stick to my "no faith in people" ideology.

phreakwars said:
Myself, I don't find the post that useless. I also have a dude that steals my trash (wanna see pictures). The guy is the trashman who comes round on Thursday mornings.

I mean, ya he and his fellow trash collectors pick up the trash, but they always search in it for ****.

Like one time, I remember tossing out my old telescope, and I watched through my window on trash day as the guy totally played with the thing for 5 minutes or more before throwing it in the back of the truck.

What a ****ing dork !!

I don't understand why they can't just scoop the **** up into the truck like they are supposed to, and promptly place the trash container back where it belongs... how ****ing hard is it ??
He was just trying to be cute...

I actually put working items that I am ready to get rid of out beside the dumpsters. So does everyone else around here. We put a perfectly good highchair out there and someone picked it up. There is no Goodwill around where we are, so we just drop it at the dump.
All of our paperwork we shred, though.

dshogan1 said:
Good Call Tori. I hate people that post pointless **** like that, god damn is that annoying.

Ok, so the thread started wasn't Wit to Emblazon in gold, but I kind of liked it. I appreciated it a lot more than some of the other tired old nags beaten to death on the boards...

I kinda liked it. ... simple humor, but humor nonetheless. ...

I'd like it even more if he complained to the city. Make a big deal of it and call police;...get the truck's license number and description of the guys and report them. Write to the Mayor complaining about the lack of law enforcement action.

Course....

I'm the one who once went to the grocery store manager and reported the terrible leak that was spraying water all over the vegetables.
My sister was mortified.

She even made me take the clear plastic veggie bag off my head.

Sigh.

skategreen said:
I'd like it even more if he complained to the city. Make a big deal of it and call police;...get the truck's license number and description of the guys and report them. Write to the Mayor complaining about the lack of law enforcement action.
LOL
skategreen said:
Course....

I'm the one who once went to the grocery store manager and reported the terrible leak that was spraying water all over the vegetables.
My sister was mortified.

She even made me take the clear plastic veggie bag off my head.

Sigh.
Just can't take you anywhere.... :p

phreakwars said:

What a ****ing dork !!

No I don't want to see pictures because I know the will be of me! :D

Back