Wwe Wrestlemania 21 Tonight...wuhoo!

Batista beat Randy Orton, that's mainly it

Oh and my friend just let me know that Booker T won that 30 man battle royal

URGH ATL stop talking like that, just learn to like it or don't talk at it, I've been telling the same people the same thing over and over, you're an admin but I've watched this for about 10 years now and I hate it when people talk like that!!!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Thanks for posting the results Al

Glad I could help somebody :)

Hopefully, I'm not gonna watch SmackDown!, at least not until CENA loses the WWE Title

Hyper said:
i'm glad that Cena won. Specially after what JBL did this past thursday.

LOL! Even though I hate Cena, it was funny because after the match I threw a fit, than the first thing my dad asked was 'I take it Cena won' LOL, it was just so hilarious

I hate Cena, I sorta like JBL though, although not as much as I did when he had the title, but now SmackDown!'s gonna get a cable cut on my TV until Cena loses the title lol :p

LPfan4life0904 said:
Haha, i'm glad Batista won, he's awesome and is going to be a better champ then Triple H.

Same here, but I hate the fact that Cena won, I don't want him to be WWE Champ, why don't they just take him outta the company and make me happy

I'm happy for Batista too, I hope he holds it for a while now :)

! Al ! said:
I hate Cena, I sorta like JBL though, although not as much as I did when he had the title, but now SmackDown!'s gonna get a cable cut on my TV until Cena loses the title lol :p

Same here, but I hate the fact that Cena won, I don't want him to be WWE Champ, why don't they just take him outta the company and make me happy

I'm happy for Batista too, I hope he holds it for a while now :)

Batista better keep that title for a long time, thats all i gotta say about that.

Cena, same with him, JBL won from cheating, every title defence someone interfered(sp?) or he cheated...some other way.

Now that he lost his title it will keep his mouth closed, and end all his bragging.

Nah, I hate Cena a lot, that barbed wire steel cage match was good though!

I hope Cena loses it soon, he sucks and should lose it soon, IMO if it's a heel who gets the title it should be Kurt Angle but if it's a face it should be Booker T

Back