y is my gf always pissed at me

dr0ne

why is my girlfriend pissed at me?

I have been in a relationship with a girl for a little bit over 2 months now. We often get into fights over stupid things, like me shaving my head. Anyway, recently she has been ignoring me, all I want is her to be happy. The way things are going it seems as if shes alot happier without me in the picture.

any advice?

Okay first off don't get to into a relationship where you can't live without them
otherwise you'll go all suicidal over it.

second don't think about whats going to happen gotta expect anything at anytime

and third I have a friend whos goin through the same thing
like she's startin to ignore him and she's been around this other guy
well both are my good friends his girlfriend is my Ex o_O
weird I know but we're still good friend any ways
I watch out for them make sure they don't do anything
since both are good like they both tell me what to do
I'm kinda getting sick of it

so the point is don't trust them fully not all the time
and it will eventually happen thats why I don't wanna get into that yet :p

By the way you described it, it sounds like she doesn't really want to be with you. And if so, you two should of course not be together.
I mean it's better to be on your own than being in a loveless relationship where you are madly in love with the other person, and they ain't in love with you.

if your arguing after 2 months together you have problems. most relationships have a "honeymoon period" wich lasts about 6-12 months, after that you start to have silly little fights but nothing major. your obviously not compatible, but if you love her then try and work at it, sit her down and tell her how you feel (without getting worked up) maybe you can work it out.

i have been with my fiancee nearly 2 years and we have not yet had one argument because we consider it a waste of time and energy.

Friðbjörn said:
By the way you described it, it sounds like she doesn't really want to be with you. And if so, you two should of course not be together.
I mean it's better to be on your own than being in a loveless relationship where you are madly in love with the other person, and they ain't in love with you.
Couldn't agree more she took the words right out of my mouth! A relationship takes two otherwise it doesn't work out and you my friend...you seem to be alone in this...Good luck :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more she took the words right out of my mouth! A relationship takes two otherwise it doesn't work out and you my friend...you seem to be alone in this...Good luck
I'm a guy, for the record.

Now, yeah, good points everyone.
I hate to be so mercilessly direct, but it just seems as if this relationship simply isn't going to live long.

You know what I would have to agree with fribs -_-
he just said it and you should listen to it
(hope your not to attatched to her or else you won't be able to break up -_-)

Try asking her. That might make her mad, but tell her how you feel. Don't be afriad to. And Shaun, I'm not all suicidal about Andrew, I can't live without him, I've just always been wanting to die, splitting with him didn't help, but I've gotten over it. How old are you, BTW?

Indeed I was being sarcastic. :)

Thanks for the grammar, Dr0ne. Could you do me a favor though and edit your first post in the thread for me? If you don't want to, that's fine too, but it'd be a great big help. And I'll rep you for it.

Anyway, seriously, about your question: if you really like her, and really have her best interest at your heart, then let her go. You said yourself that she seemed a lot happier without you, and as much as you're going to hate it, you just can't make anyone like you. I say, put it behind you.

I don't believe it's worth changing yourself for her, unless you really want to change, and not just for her. If you change just to make her like you, you're going to hate yourself. Bad. Trust me, I've been down that road. It is NOT a road you want to travel.

Back