You Know Your Obsessed When...

Rae Rae

hiding in the shadows waiting for the sun
You know your and obsessed LP fan when:

Even if you hated the names before, you want to name your kids Chester,Mike,brad,Rob,Dave,Joe or Draven.

You daydream about them all day and think of crazy scenarios of what could happen if you were friends with them.

When you come to a difficult dicision you think 'what would they guys do?'

You want every single song they wrote even if it's not released and every pice of merch that they have out.

You daydream that your dating one or all of them when you already have a boyfriend.

Fill in the list y'all!

You daydream about them all day and think of crazy scenarios of what could happen if you were friends with them.
&
You daydream that your dating one or all of them when you already have a boyfriend.

i must confess,i do that
haha!

hell yeah
or when i dont sleep waiting for lp video download to end
lol

when i had a b/f i would always say i loved linkin park and he would get jealous lol and another thing is that well i do is have a linkin park marathon listen to all the cd's watch all the dvd's listen to all the things on the internet look at pics lol

sum1 said:

hell yeah
or when i dont sleep waiting for lp video download to end
lol

HAH! i always do that, i actually stare at the screen til' it ends,im such a freak!

i do it every time... in my mind mr. Hahn is mine, and Mike too! (i have two bf, hohohoho)

[m. k. Shinoda] said:

i do it every time... in my mind mr. Hahn is mine, and Mike too! (i have two bf, hohohoho)

hohoho we wish u ahappy date we wish u ahappy date n' happy new year

haha,sum1 is hilarious

i had a dream last night, that i was dating chester (ah!) and i cheated on him, and i went out with mike, and they both broke up with me *cries* but then,i was dating rob! (ahh!) and they got JEALOUS!! mwahah

then i woke up :(

you know your obessesed when

you think you see any of the members or hear them ina crowded street
and when you can hear a linkin park song from a pretty far distance

Back