your custom tour setlist

Not too much crazy, just all the ones I loved...I wanted to cut it to 20 but there was absolutely no way for me to choose which to get rid of here...why are they so insane?

1. Faint
2. One Step Closer
3. Carousel
4. Crawling
5. Somewhere I Belong
6. No More Sorrow
7. By_myslf
8.Points of Authority
9. Hit the Floor
10. In the End
11.From the Inside
12. Forgotten
13. Lying From You
14. Pushing Me Away
15. Numb
16. Don't Stay
17. Place for my Head
18. With You
19. Figure.09
20. Papercut
21. Easier to Run
22. Runaway
23. Breaking the Habit
24. What I've Done

Faint as opener? Hmm, sounds pretty cool, even though its the current closer... Seeing By_myslf is really cool. This is the most unique setlist I remember seeing in awhile which is good.

this took quite a long time as well lol
but here it is
again mind you, this isn't very realistic in any sense of the word, haha
forgive me

1. intro/OSC
2. No more sorrow
3. Foreword/Don't stay
4. Somewhere I belong
5. Part of me
6. POA w/ new intro
7. what I've done
8. Hands held high
9. From the inside
10. In pieces
11. Papercut
12. With you
13. Mr. Hahn goes insane (IT'S SCRATCHY TIME!) / Session / CFTI / Ambient / Technique
14. Shadow of the day
15. Qwerty
16. Nobody's listening (extended with whatever verse Mike thinks of doing lol)
17. And one
18. High voltage remix
19. Reading my eyes
20. Step up
21. Figure.09
22. Pushing me away (HT album version)
23. Bleed it out
25. In the end
encore
26. BTH + piano beginning
27. The little things give you away
28. Dedicated (surprise surprise! Mike OWNS the stadium with the rhymes)
2nd encore
29. A place for my head
30. Faint + new ending (death metal what???) lol

OMG, awesome setlist. It's scratchy time!! lol... thats great. Made me think about some things my setlist was lacking, lol.

Faint would work as a great opener because I think it's the one that allows you to rock out the most of any, which would explode the place, open it with a bang. But it's also true that it's perfect as a closer. It's not my favorite of their songs but it works so well in the concert to get it hyped up. I don't really know how to close it then...lol. It definitely has one of the best intros when it cuts from the beat into the insane guitar. maybe just switch One Step Closer to opener though because that's another one that can get the crowd going, I bet. Or maybe even Place for my Head. now I'm so confused...

Faint would work as a great opener because I think it's the one that allows you to rock out the most of any, which would explode the place, open it with a bang. But it's also true that it's perfect as a closer. It's not my favorite of their songs but it works so well in the concert to get it hyped up. I don't really know how to close it then...lol. It definitely has one of the best intros when it cuts from the beat into the insane guitar. maybe just switch One Step Closer to opener though because that's another one that can get the crowd going, I bet. Or maybe even Place for my Head. now I'm so confused...

Yeah, Faint would definatly work as an opener. I could see it perfectly. Honestly though, closing the show is alot harder... I don't know if What I've Done could get it done unless it had some kind of weird extended outro of sorts... hmm idk... maybe close with One Step Closer like the "old days" Its hard to say... I thought Faint would suck as a closer, but when LP starting doing it this year, they extended the outro and made it rock like crazy! It was awesome.

Yeah I have to totally agree. Faint would probably be perfect and I'm sure it could be extended. I can just see it all. It also has one of the hardest little bridge parts of any song they've ever made, even more than One Step Closer I think. Hopefully Chester could still handle it by the end, haha.

Even Papercut could be a decent opener seeing that it has a similar intro that drowns into the guitar, and it would show off pretty much all the crew right away. Idk, they could do so many things.

I actually wouldn't mind them putting My December in there either. It's weird how I can't stand the slow songs in M2M but My December is so great. Not sure why. It might be a nice switch up though, give Chester some breathing time lol.

I've got it. I truly have figured out a sweet ass setlist.

Don't Stay
Somewhere I Belong
No More Sorrow
Given Up
Lying From You
QWERTY
Papercut
Points of Authority
From the Inside
Reading My Eyes
Leave Out All the Rest
Breaking the Habit
What I've Done
Faint
In the End
A Place for My Head
-Encore Break-
Crawling
The Little Things Give You Away
Bleed It Out
One Step Closer

you take out Numb / Pushing Me Away, you add A Place for My Head / QWERTY / Reading My Eyes
:thumbsup:

now if only that was the Rock am Ring 07 setlist, we'd get proshot videos of QWERTY/RME >_<

Don't Stay
Somewhere I Belong
No More Sorrow
Given Up
Lying From You
QWERTY
Papercut
Points of Authority
From the Inside
Reading My Eyes
Leave Out All the Rest
Breaking the Habit
What I've Done
Faint
In the End
A Place for My Head
-Encore Break-
Crawling
Bleed It Out
One Step Closer

you take out Numb / Pushing Me Away, you add A Place for My Head / QWERTY / Reading My Eyes

now if only that was the Rock am Ring 07 setlist, we'd get proshot videos of QWERTY/RME >_<

That is a nice ass setlist... however, I personally want them to start playing more new songs by RaR 07. We'll see though.:thumbsup:

That is a nice ass setlist... however, I personally want them to start playing more new songs by RaR 07. We'll see though.:thumbsup:

RAR is like in less than 24 hours LOL

they won't play more new songs, wow they've got a lot already
Given Up, No More Sorrow, What I've Done, Leave Out All the Rest, The Little Things Give You Away, Bleed It Out.....that's 6. they only did about that much for Meteora at first....

RAR is like in less than 24 hours LOL

they won't play more new songs, wow they've got a lot already
Given Up, No More Sorrow, What I've Done, Leave Out All the Rest, The Little Things Give You Away, Bleed It Out.....that's 6. they only did about that much for Meteora at first....

I don't give a ****. I want more new songs, plain and simple.

am i the only one that wants to hear Part of me (demo) live?
that and dedicated

I had both of those songs on me setlist, lol.

1.Wake (starts with just Mr.Hahn doing that needle thing, then rob comes in, followed by phoenix and Brad with the guitar part, towards the end Mike and Chester enter the stage.)
2.Given Up
3.In The End
4.Forgotten (i like this song, they should still play it)
5.What I've Done
6.With You
7.High Voltage
8.Easire To Run (some people thought this sucked live, i didn't mind it, and it's one of my favs of Meteora.)
9.Pushing Me Away (old version)
10.In Pieces
11.Numb
12.And One
13.Leave Out All The Rest
14.Valentine's Day (Mike singing 'i used to be my own protection etc... at the last chorus)
15.By Myself (Chester used to own on this song live)
16.Hands Held High (lighters galore as Mike owns the stage)
17.One Step Closer
18.Faint (new ending)
- Encore -
19.Announcement Service Public
20.QWERTY
21.My December
22.A Place For My Head
23.The Little Things Give You Away

I don't give a ****. I want more new songs, plain and simple.

I had both of those songs on me setlist, lol.
Well I sure don't want any more new songs on the play list. Even with those 6 they pretty much use up all of their hard songs so all is left is the ballads, which are not going to do anything for the crowds at the concerts who are definitely not going to see Lionel Ritchie, Josh Groban or Snow Patrol. I want the metal...

1.Wake (starts with just Mr.Hahn doing that needle thing, then rob comes in, followed by phoenix and Brad with the guitar part, towards the end Mike and Chester enter the stage.)
2.Given Up
3.In The End
4.Forgotten (i like this song, they should still play it)
5.What I've Done
6.With You
7.High Voltage
8.Easire To Run (some people thought this sucked live, i didn't mind it, and it's one of my favs of Meteora.)
9.Pushing Me Away (old version)
10.In Pieces
11.Numb
12.And One
13.Leave Out All The Rest
14.Valentine's Day (Mike singing 'i used to be my own protection etc... at the last chorus)
15.By Myself (Chester used to own on this song live)
17.One Step Closer
18.Faint (new ending)
- Encore -
19.Announcement Service Public
20.QWERTY
21.My December
22.A Place For My Head

Wouldn't you rather have it -

17.A Place for My Head
18.One Step Closer
19.Faint (new ending)
- Encore -
20.Announcement Service Public
21.QWERTY
21.My December

And have APFMH before OSC so it goes from My December into TLTGYA? it's softer that way lol
You might even wanna stick In Between in there after My December :p

Don't Stay
Somewhere I Belong
No More Sorrow
Given Up
Lying From You
QWERTY
Papercut
Points of Authority
From the Inside
Reading My Eyes
Leave Out All the Rest
Breaking the Habit
What I've Done
Faint
In the End
A Place for My Head
-Encore Break-
Crawling
Bleed It Out
One Step Closer

Yeah i really want proshots of those 2 songs!

Wouldn't you rather have it -

17.A Place for My Head
18.One Step Closer
19.Faint (new ending)
- Encore -
20.Announcement Service Public
21.QWERTY
21.My December

And have APFMH before OSC so it goes from My December into TLTGYA? it's softer that way lol
You might even wanna stick In Between in there after My December :p

Good point. When you put it that way it does sound better :D

With the 6 or more songs, it would almost seem like they would have to switch guitars, since the old ones are reaaaally powerful and most of the new ones, even the harder ones, it's a different, more tamed sound. But they must change the amplifier or something (not like I know anything about guitars lol)

the main thing behind switching guitars would be the tuning. and according to a lot of tabs of the new songs I've seen, LP's playing a lot in drop D now, instead of drop D and a halfstep.

I really dunno if they change amps much when live...I think the main thing is hitting the pedals, and switching all the flips to the correct mode for the sound

1. A.06
2.Don't Stay
3.One Step Closer
4. Given Up
5.What I've Done
6. No More Sorrow
7.Somewhere I Belong
8. Lying From You
9.Papercut
10.With You
11.POA
12.Bleed It Out
13.Faint
14.From The Inside
15.Leave Out All The Rest
16.Shadow Of The Day
17.Hands Held High
18.Numb
19.Crawling
20.In The End
21.Numb
22.Pushing Me Away Remix
23.Easier To Run
24.Hit The Floor
25.QWERTY
26.Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down
27.A Place For My Head
28.My December
29.The Little Things Give You Away
30.Breaking The Habit

This would be my heaven!!!

dam Haninator, when I read the first post I thought you just meant songs XD. I kinda have a custom thing like you, but it would take a while to type, so I'll just type the songs :). By the way, they're not in order, except the Intro.

Intro/No More Sorrow (Like they've been doing on PR)
One Step Closer
Don't Stay
Somewhere I Belong
With You (I WISH they played that at PR Toronto, I was dieing to see it)
Pushing Me Away
Given Up
Bleed It Out (With Rob's drum solo)
In Pieces (Mainly for the sick guitar solo)
Session (Woohoo, go Joe)
Cure For The Itch (Which I FINALLY got to see at PR :) and I could watch for hours on end)
Nobody's Listening
Figure.09
A Place For My Head
By Myself
Step Up (Hybrid Theory)
Part Of Me (Hybrid Theory)
For the hell of it give Pheonix a bass solo since he never gets any :D
Hit The Floor
Breaking The Habit

And that's about 20, plus the solos might equal out to the 22 songs they played at the concert I went to :)

Back