your favorite bands

milongar

post your favorite bands here

these are mine in no order, but my two top favorites are in red:
Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, KoRn, Slipknot, System of a Down, Ill Nino, Slayer, Rob Zombie, Rammstein, Good Charlotte, Billy Talent, Papa Roach,
and some others

what are yours?

Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Used, My Chemical Romace, Three Days Grace, Sum 41, Greenday, Hoobastank, Slipknot, Less Than Jake, Sugarcult, Korn, The Killers, Lost Prophets, The Offspring, White Stripes, The Cure, Crossfade, 3 Doors Down, Marlyn Manson, Breaking Benjamin, Cynder, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Simple Plan, Blink 182, Seether, 12 Stones, Papa Roach, P.O.D, Incubus, Chevelle, AFI, Queen, U2, Disturbed, Switchfoot, Fuel, Earshot, Alien Ant Farm, Godsmack, The Secret Machines, Mudvayne, Cynder, and much more.

You might wanna do a search on the site before you post a new thread though because this like like the 10th one like it lol.

agh thats hard, im pretty ecelectic when it comes to rock but for the main ones include:

Metallica, Led Zeppelin, CKY, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, KISS (heh heh my friends dad is Gene Simmons), Guns n Roses, Judas Priest, Iggy Pop, Iron Maiden. im sure im forgeting some

"Newer" stuff: Linkin Park, Queens Of the Stone Age, Papa roach, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Chevelle, System of A Down, The Used, The Exies, Rob Zombie, SOME Marilyn Manson, Future Leaders of the world, HIM, EH NO MORE

jomama10691 said:
agh thats hard, im pretty ecelectic when it comes to rock but for the main ones include:

Metallica, Led Zeppelin, CKY, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, KISS (heh heh my friends dad is Gene Simmons), Guns n Roses, Judas Priest, Iggy Pop, Iron Maiden. im sure im forgeting some

"Newer" stuff: Linkin Park, Queens Of the Stone Age, Papa roach, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Chevelle, System of A Down, The Used, The Exies, Rob Zombie, SOME Marilyn Manson, Future Leaders of the world, HIM, EH NO MORE
wow thats weird
u like all the band that i like

Linkin Park, Green Day, Disturbed, Metallica, Three Days Grace, NickelBack, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Drowning Pool, KoRn, Seven Wiser, & Rammstein...

I think there are a couple others, i can't remember right now.

My fave, other that LP would be, My Chemical Romance, Pearl Jam, Type O Negative, The Used, Simple Plan, and (because on my mom) Bad Company.

my fav. bands are:

Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Green Day, Godsmack, Papa Roach, Staind, Hoobastank, Blink-182, Box Car Racer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, Trapt, Puddle Of Mudd, Sum 41, Three Days Grace, Story Of The Year, Taproot, Good Charlotte, Alien Ant Farm, 3 Doors Down, Type O Negative, System Of A Down, P.O.D., Evanescence, Incubus, Franz Ferdinand

thats most of the bands i like

I really don't have many! I like different songs by different bands and I really need to get some more C.D.'s but for my fav bands now, here ya go:

Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, The Killers, and like I said some songs by other people. I like Green Day, but I don't know too much of their music...I know about three songs of Sugarcult and so far, I like them, so yeah, I'm done! :)

i dont have too much...

Linkin Park, slipknot, the used, three days grace, muse, chevelle, papa roach, green day, killswitch engage, and KoRn

my favoret have to be Linkin park of course is my # 1, then spineshank, disturbed. those are my top 3. then some fo my favorets are korn, ill nino, sevendust, slipknot, the union underground, breaking benjamin, ajar, static X, coal chamber, stone sour, element eighty, finger 11, finger tight, evanesence, pressure 4-5. well the list coudl go on. but hose rae the ones i ussally listen to the most.

Linkin Park (no ****?!), Blink 182 (to bad they broke up :( ), Trapt, Korn, The Killers, Maroon 5, Aerosmith, Creed, Billy Talent, Sum 41, and ALOT! more...

As shown in my profile:

Linkin Park, Slipknot, Static X, Korn and Deftones.

That's about it for my favourite bands, I like some others though, they just not favourites :D

um.. yeah.. done this like 5 times, but i'll just post em again :D The reason the first three are in red is because they are my top 3 bands..

Linkin Park, AFI, Trustcompany, Staind, Disturbed, Sum 41, Blink-182, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, All American Rejects, Three Days Grace, Cold, Chevelle, The Used, Finch.... and i know there's a really good band that I love and can't think of :rolleyes:

jomama10691 said:
linkinpark-1 said:

aha! Two more ppl who like AFI!! :thumbsup:

LP, Hoobastank, Evanesence, Simple Plan, Within Temptation , Slipknot, Yellowcard, Crossfade, 3 doors down, Nickelback..yeah that´s about it and then I do like other bands´some sngs but they are not fav. so yeeaahh.

Back