Your favorite LP Song ever

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
What's your favorite LP song? My favorite got to be "With You". What do you think?

I love this topic, each and every time it is re-made. I call dibs on the next re make a month or so from now, lol.

My favorate LP song changes on a regular basis.. Right now its a toss up between Runaway and Pushing Me Away. Both have the word "way" in them so its hard to choose, lol.

i love pushing me away. i dedicated it to my asshole ex-boyfriend, and it kinda hold a memory. ex: "this is the last smile, that i'll fake for the sake of being with you" :cries: GOD! memories SUCK!!!

Oo! and my favorite line is in that song
"everything falls apart, even the people who never frown, eventually break-down" yay! it's in my signature.!!!!!!!!! =)

There are too many good songs by them, so I don't know which is my fave, but it's probably between Numb, Pushing Me Away, and Crawling.

Favorite LP Song? lol ehm... Either With you or One Step Closer , I love evry song..
I can't really choose a song as my fav one.

Papercut!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111eightynine5845731111!!1

lmao best song EVER. the sun goes down :D

anyways, next is APFMH. reanimated, the best rap one is FRGT/10, followed by Enth E Nd, then best rock one is By Myself reanimated. LIT is APFMH/OSC combo. CC is Numb/Encore. all listed in order of top to bottom lmao.

not sure i got a favorite song but numb is a great song and they couldnt hav picked a better last song on the album

Back