Your greatest fear

1.failure-cause i'm like a perfectionist or something. i dunno i just can't help it.
2.death-for obvious reasons
3.getting hit by a car-my best friend was hit by a car while i was there and i am like all tramatized cause of it and i don't like people to run out into the roads anymore.
4.stalkers-i don't being in the dark cause i'm all paranoid that someone's gonna jump out at me or something to that nature
5.spiders-cause....i don't know

that's all i can think of

fear...fear...fear....

my great fear ever is that i can loose LP... 'cause it's the last saint thng tht i have in this f****n' world. i thnk i'm loosin' it.

1. Dying...and not ending up in Heaven
2. Needles
3. Losing my mom..or any of my very close friends
4. Never finding my soulmate aka Being alone
5. Losing my voice...If I couldnt sing...Id be very depressed lol

MyDecember said:
1. Dying...and not ending up in Heaven
2. Needles
3. Losing my mom..or any of my very close friends
4. Never finding my soulmate aka Being alone
5. Losing my voice...If I couldnt sing...Id be very depressed lol

most of them are just like me except.......#2

-I don't really fear dying, but where im going to go after death. Is it a dark, lonely abyss? are we reincarnated? as what? Not knowing freaks me out.

-It sounds silly, but i fear that one day I will give into peer pressure.

-Clowns. That movie "It" by Stephen King *shivers*...and then one episode of Seinfeld. omg Kramer is in this dark alley...

Clown-do you like clowns?
Kramer- I went to the circus once. there where clowns. they were...scary
Clown- do they still scare you *and then his eyes open wide and hes stares at him and smiles*

scariest thing ever lol.

I'm not affraid of death my fears are pretty lame and kiddish but I can't help it

Being in bodies of water like lakes and oceans
Clowns
Dummies
porcelian dolls

Just wanted to add to my list:

I'm scared of being alone cause I'm so paranoid. lol I kinda scared of the dark cause I get paranoid that someone's there and is gonna come get me. And I hate rejection cause I'm always scared that I want please someone or someone will think what I do is stupid. Even though usually people think it's good, but I'm like noooo don't look. (like if i drew something)

linkinparkrunaway said:
I'm not affraid of death my fears are pretty lame and kiddish but I can't help it

Being in bodies of water like lakes and oceans
Clowns
Dummies
porcelian dolls

OMFG TOTALLY forgot about those last 2. horrible, aweful, dire experience that none of you guys would believe.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Just wanted to add to my list:

I'm scared of being alone cause I'm so paranoid. lol I kinda scared of the dark cause I get paranoid that someone's there and is gonna come get me. And I hate rejection cause I'm always scared that I want please someone or someone will think what I do is stupid. Even though usually people think it's good, but I'm like noooo don't look. (like if i drew something)

same for me too

1. My biggest fear is to lose my loved ones; they're the reason I'm still alive and my life means nothing without them.
2. I'm also afraid to die before my time, that is, while I'm young and still haven't made something out of myself. But I guess I'd rather die before my closest friends, I wouldn't bear the pain of loss.
3. I'm afraid of failure.
4. I'm terrified of rejection.
5. I'm terrified of loneliness.
6. I'm scared of spiders and other nasty bugs.
7. I'm also afraid of stalkers and robbers, I mean, when coming home from school at late hours I get this eerie feeling of people watching me. I get really scared walking the streets in the dark, who knows what kinda of freaks could be there too :\

I'm scared of having to choose between two people if one of them is going to die.
I do not fear death itself but I fear how I will die. I'm **** scared of burning, drowning and suffocating. Those are the most horrible ways to die. Oh and being electrocuted.
I'm also scared of my English teacher. Dont ask why I just am.

Back