Your Last Meal

Yeah, no ****, who the **** eats TOFU anyway ?? Jesus Christ, why eat the **** as a last meal, **** that, live a little, eat some puffer fish instead.

If I were on death row, I think my last meal would be some lamb chops with mint sauce, glazed carrots and cheesy potatos with ice tea for the drink. I'd want to finish the meal off with some strawberry-rhubarb pie and vanilla icecream, but I would need a glass of milk with that.

My last words would have to be, "I guess this means you'll never know where the rest of the bodies are."

Not a fan of tofu. Don't like the texture. But other soy products are good-edamame, soy crisps....But DAMN soy milk is nasty!

Oh, and I forgot my apple pie and a few Bombay Sapphire and Tonics...with two limes.

Think I'd asked for the warden's dog, deep fried, please.

and I'd let the bastards know that I was going to hang around haunting them and driving them nuts.

It worked last time.

phreakwars said:
Yeah, no ****, who the **** eats TOFU anyway ?? Jesus Christ, why eat the **** as a last meal, **** that, live a little, eat some puffer fish instead.

I'm just a vegitarian man, And Tofu taste like whatever the hell you want it to. And it feels like chicken strips if you do it right, it would be my sub for chicken in the pasta. Tofu by itself tastes like..nothing. You flavor it and make it into whatever the **** you want. :rolleyes:

i would eat guano, peanut butter and spagetti. my last words would be "party hard".

TheJenn88 said:
In preparation for this meal, I'd have to not eat for a week before the date. That way, when it's time for the meal, I have lots of hunger!!

Chicken cordon bleu
Vegetarian cheese lasagna
Pasta primavera
ThisricethingythatIdon'tknowthenameof
Egg rolls
Spring rolls
Cabbage rolls
Poutine
Cheese cake
Fudge
Egg salad sandwich
Eggs benedict
Monty cristo sandwich
Western sandwich
Scalloped potatoes
Maple walnut ice cream
PIZZA!!!!
Indescribable amounts of alcohol
Hashbrowns
Toaster pastries
Poptarts

I think I'll need to edit this list at some point in time. I know I've forgotten some things.

And my last words...hm. It depends on what crime I committed. I don't ever recall feeling guilt, so I think my last words would be something bitter, spiteful, or witty, versus something remorse-filled. Or it might be a final goodbye to someone I loved.
Or..If I killed someone, and I truly hated them and I'm glad they're dead, I'd laugh like a maniac and curse at the family watching my execution to let them know I'm not going to leave this earth without on last spite

Awww yeah. TheJenn's got the right idea.

I would starve for a little while (but not for too long - my stomach will shrink!) then I would ask for:

Everything tasty & good that I have ever loved, including 4 fried chickens, and a coke.

My last words?

"Arwey dooey dambala, give me the powah, I beg of you!"

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Irn Bru...the pride of Scotland!

Love that stuff! http://www.irn-bru.co.uk/

To bad the ****ing FDA won't let them import it anymore. Asswipe Bureaucrats and Barbarians. :mad:
Speaking of Irn-Bru...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/thejenn/100_3767.jpg mm mm good =D

and to Hamza: You seem so incredulous that it exists! You can buy it in your home sweet hometown (probably)! Hell, a store store sells it about a 5 minute walk from my house =D

(yes, I know I'm a little late on this topic..)

TheJenn88 said:
Speaking of Irn-Bru...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/thejenn/100_3767.jpg mm mm good =D

and to Hamza: You seem so incredulous that it exists! You can buy it in your home sweet hometown (probably)! Hell, a store store sells it about a 5 minute walk from my house =D

(yes, I know I'm a little late on this topic..)

Good info Jenn! Thanks. I'll have to jog North into Canada and grab some. Do we have to have a Passport yet to get there and back?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Good info Jenn! Thanks. I'll have to jog North into Canada and grab some. Do we have to have a Passport yet to get there and back?

Yes, you need a passport. But, it ought to be worth the trouble. I believe you said..with your driving, it's only a few short hours to my city! :p

P.S. Little store called "The Fish Hut" on the corner of Westheights and Driftwood Drive has the Irn-Bru :p

//edit// holy crap my picture is small in this resolution! is using dad's computer

slip_knot said:
I guess tookie just wasn't hungry eh......

Tookie who? Somebody named "Tookie"? Where? :rolleyes:

Oh...you mean Stanley "I was sent to hell with the Blue Juice, just like a cancer ridden dog at the vet" Williams?

I never think twice about the trash once it's been taken out.

Hmph. They say Irn-Bru is banned in the USA because of carcinogenic colouring. Pfft.

And now my fridge is stocked with Irn-Bru and Tizer :p
I've had them for years, but now I've recently got on a kick on them.

Back