Your Rides Ride

Attachments

• k5 blazer.jpg
    k5 blazer.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 19
you're gonna need some air for them tires murdoc. My rides ride is a 250,000 mile Honda CRV running on 3 cylinders. On Saturday i had coolant spraying out the radiator, but it got me there and back, lol. my daily driver is a civic.

Sweet Blazer murdoc! Is that an old CUCV? What motor does it have? I love the old Chevys, my daily driver is an '84 C2500 diesel.

you're gonna need some air for them tires murdoc. My rides ride is a 250,000 mile Honda CRV running on 3 cylinders. On Saturday i had coolant spraying out the radiator, but it got me there and back, lol. my daily driver is a civic.
it came that way when i bought it lol only paid a grand for it so i have enough left over to get some new tires

Sweet Blazer murdoc! Is that an old CUCV? What motor does it have? I love the old Chevys, my daily driver is an '84 C2500 diesel.
no its a 79 i dont think they made the cucv till 84 but it has a small block 400 in it which runs pretty smooth i just picked it up yesterday the only problems it has is the tires rear axle seals and needed a new battery im gonna change the paint on it to chevy orange and creme on the removable top then spray line the interior think i might do that instead of changing the color scheme on my r

yeah theres only so many places i can go with my awd caliber so i picked this up and the good thing about it is i can load my quad up in it all i have to do is take out the back seat

Nice super duty. The 7.3 is the PSD of choice!

youre damn right i love my 7.3 man. ive thought about it a lot and considered swappin a 24v cummins in it but who knows if i would get one with a good vp44 and finding a 54 block for a reasonable price is tough. i only wanted a cummins because its already got a t4 mount so big selection of turbos and injectors are cheap as hell. but that was back when i wanted to dump all my hobby money into my truck when my quad was goin thru some down time. now i wouldnt get rid of my 7.3 SD for any other engine or truck

4L 02' Ranger. My first truck.
First time I got her a little dirty :gr_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my ride... 03 silverado scsb 5.3 4x4. averages 13mpg empty haha. it is also plasti-dipped from below the window up
0221eab3-2.jpg

03aa78a1-2.jpg

Sweet looking ride man! Wheels are a bit big for my taste, are those 20's? You should be getting better than 13 with that thing though, I beat the tar out of my NBS 99 Silverado, EC, LB and it got better than that.

Thanks guys! Ya they are 20s with 33s. It also has a 1.5" body lift and a 1" taller block in back, cranked to level. I used to get 19-20 when it had 265s on 17s but the day I put this big heavy ass setup on, my mileage went out the window. I love the way it looks though and get tons of compliments on it.

Back