Z Trip and Chaz

LPtheory88

I was just wondering if anybody has heard the new song by Z Trip and Chester called "Walking Dead". I was watching tv then I changed the channel to a channel that just plays alternative music (kinda like a radio station but on tv..) and I saw Z Trip/ Chester Bennington- Walking Dead. Then the song was over so I only heard like 5 seconds of it. I googled it and found some info on lpassociation.com. It said it was gunna be on Z Trips new album "Changing Gears" out on April 26th. So does anybody have it?.. or has anybody else heard it?

I've heard it...and its amazing. I swear guys its better then most LP songs. The way Chester sings, its haunting. Its a radio single now, so you can request it on your local rock station. There playing it all the time here. :thumbsup:

I still haven't found it anywhere. And I listen to my local rock radio station all the time but never heard it. I'll call in tomorrow and see if a radio station has it. I've been watching the tv channel that i heard the last few seconds of it on but no sign of it. When the cd comes out in april I'm buying it!

Article about the album can be found HERE

Gonna go see if I can find the song now... :p

EDIT: Better article HERE

Quote From ^^^
""WALKING DEAD" FEAT. CHESTER BENNINGTON
More than any other track on the album, "Walking Dead" showcases just how versatile Z-Trip is as a songwriter, clearly not limited to others' pre-conceived notions of what a hip-hop DJ can do. Having met Linkin Park during numerous performances, Z-Trip had taken to the ache, pain and hope that radiates from Chester Bennington's voice. "It's really a morbid song about death and digging up old loves and everything that goes on with that," Z-Trip explains. "I sat down with Chester and we both knew we wanted to do something really dark. This is also me flexing my skills as a musician – hey I can make songs, people.""

Thanks for trying to find out about it everyone! Any info on it is helpful so thanks for the articles UnhingedMouse0. I tried searching for it on WinMX and LimeWire but they don't have it...

LPtheory88 said:
Thanks for trying to find out about it everyone! Any info on it is helpful so thanks for the articles UnhingedMouse0. I tried searching for it on WinMX and LimeWire but they don't have it...
Yup I know cuz I have tried searching it and it wasn´t there,and the same happened to me with launchyahoo.com :( ,I still wanna hear it tho. :)

Walking Dead Demo (CLIP) FROM Z-TRIP promo cd

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...2J2FP2WCFFG0E9Z

i'd love to post the full version but my source (whom i got the promo cd from) says a clip only.. i dun wanna risk gettin him or myself in trouble .. enjoy

THIS IS THE DEMO CLIP btw.. the final version has a new intro and more effects.. and chesters voice has a diff tone to it ..

and here is the full FINAL song (RADIO RIP)
http://www.iiox.com/mp3/

See the diff?

Back