Zionists Or The Resistance

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Obviously you have been sleeping in your history lessons, kiddo.
Ok let me rephrase what I meant, obviously your brain is too puny to understand. BRING BACK THE DAYS PEOPLE FACED EACH OTHER AND SETTLED THEIR DIFFERENCES IN EQUAL CONDITIONS. ALL WE HAVE ARE COWARDS IN THE WORLD TODAY. OFCOURSE A COWARD WOULD SEE THE AIR RAIDS AS FAIR. WAKE UP DIPSHIT, THE ISRAELIS ARE KILLING ANYONE NOW, DESPITE THEM BEING CHRISTIAN OR WHATEVER! SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE.;)

FYI,

No intelligent, military leader in history has ever entered a fight purposely, without some kind of edge, whether it be manpower, technology or tactics. There are very few historical battles where the conditions were equal.

ImWithStupid said:
FYI,

No intelligent, military leader in history has ever entered a fight purposely, without some kind of edge, whether it be manpower, technology or tactics. There are very few historical battles where the conditions were equal.

Your tone of justification is rather irritating...

The fact is, I condemn Israel's actions and people like you and MRIH go crazy. But when MRIH says he wants Mecca nuked, I see no responses from you condemning it, and sometimes I see others justifying it.

I don't see any difference between extremists and MRIH. They both want people dead... And actually Hezbollah SAID IT WOULD ACCEPT A CEASFIRE. MRIH WANTS EVERYTHING IN THE MIDDLE EAST DEAD or NUKED.

jokersarewild said:
You know what's funny about your little theory? They would actually be having dog-fights if the Arabs had some planes. So, basically, the Israelis are using a technology that the Arabs don't have, so they are cowards...take note, they would probably be unsophisticated morons if the tables were turned.

Saudi Arabia has almost as many F-16s as Israel. They were all bought and not handed to them. The fact is, Saudi Arabia as condemned terrorism. Most of you don't hear about it. They refuse to fight until they feel seriously threatned or are attacked. Thats truly self defense.

Excuse my triple post, I just had to point something out.

GF Admin said:
Hamza you seem to admire the guy who fire bombs a police station, defend a person who sprays rounds through a crowd of people indiscriminately, your words seem to defend the gorillas and terrorist as heroic individuals just defending themselves, you admire them.

I can understand that, David and Goliath, the underdog going up against the stronger opponent and coming out triumphant. Rocky against Apollo Creed kind of thing, I can understand that, I do it myself. Having said that you should be able to understand what I am going to type next.

I have three sons, two currently in the military the last one graduates next year and he will be joining the military. One of them might die while serving, it is a risk. If one does die may it be in combat and not the result of a terrorist action (do you know the difference?) If one does get killed by a terrorist this is what I am going to do:

I am going to give the word terrorist a whole new meaning, I will head over to the Arab world and I will systematically exterminate whole villages until they are able to neutralize me. Women, children, babies, men and their animals.

If this scenario happens, please write as fondly of me as you do the other terrorists. Call me a grief stricken father just defending his children.

You know whats Ironic about that?

Hassan Nasrallah, leader of Hezbollah, lost his eldest son Hadi.

Hezbollah has condemned Osama Bin Laden calling him a dispicable coward. You see, Hezbollah was started out as an extremist group, and in 1997 they took a moderate tone, until his son was killed. After intense fighting, again they took a moderate tone in 2002, and than in 2002 during the Jenin Massacre in Palestine, Hezbollah vowed to fight Israel after they had killed hundreds in Jenin.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1937048.stm

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Try suicide bombing some children in a market... It seems to be all the rage with stupid muslims these days.

Not really... ****ing up the world seems to be the popular ideology with your extreme-right wangers.

Hamza123 said:
Not really... ****ing up the world seems to be the popular ideology with your extreme-right wangers.
Hey, Ham-Head... If you were faced with the forced choice of sucking a dick or eating a pork chop, which would you pick?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Hey, Ham-Head... If you were faced with the forced choice of sucking a dick or eating a pork chop, which would you pick?

Hmm... Well, you see, Muslims aren't forced or asked to make those choices.

Only in the USA! Or Abu Grhaib.

People being forced against there will. Pfffft.

Hamza123 said:
Hmm... Well, you see, Muslims aren't forced or asked to make those choices.

Only in the USA! Or Abu Grhaib.

People being forced against there will. Pfffft.

I don't know. I saw those videos of those Muslim adulterers being buried up to their chests and stoned to death by other Muslims. They didn't act like they wanted to be there.

ImWithStupid said:
I don't know. I saw those videos of those Muslim adulterers being buried up to their chests and stoned to death by other Muslims. They didn't act like they wanted to be there.

Hmm... Well that is wrong, those people are to be left for Allah to deal with.

Muslim murder done to others hasn't been on the scale of what foreign occupiers have commited.

Hamza123 said:
Hmm... Well that is wrong, those people are to be left for Allah to deal with.

Muslim murder done to others hasn't been on the scale of what foreign occupiers have commited.

No, no. Those people obviously didn't want to be there. Allah or not. That means that Muslims were forced to be there.

ImWithStupid said:

Naturally, you people only seem to blame all muslims for the actions of some.

''OH A MUSLIM KILLED A MOSQUITO IN AFRICA, I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THIS UP WITH THE TEN MUSLIMS LIVING IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD'' :mad:

You people are boring.Change the record, for God's sake! :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Naturally, you people only seem to blame all muslims for the actions of some.

''OH A MUSLIM KILLED A MOSQUITO IN AFRICA, I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THIS UP WITH THE TEN MUSLIMS LIVING IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD'' :mad:

You people are boring.Change the record, for God's sake! :rolleyes:

Hamza made the blanket statement that Muslims aren't forced to make those types of choices, except in the USA or Abu Grhaib. I took this to mean difficult choices that go against thier religion.

I brought up a scenario that was Muslim on Muslim action and so far have not heard a valid explination.

His statement, in it's manner, was to include all Muslims. Correct?

ImWithStupid said:
I brought up a scenario that was Muslim on Muslim action and so far have not heard a valid explination

Explanation for what? The scenario? I haven't even come up with an explanation for 9/11 yet. Somehow, I was supposed to explain and apologise for that too. Still trying to figure out why.Sorry, you'll have to wait 4 years too. Wait in line, fool! :cool:

His statement, in it's manner, was to include all Muslims. Correct?

um, I don't know, are ALL muslims in the USA or UBU GRAIB? Are you really with stupid or are stupid?

Dude, read what I wrote.

Muslims have their problems. I would be stupid to acknowledge that. But foreign occupation is only reversing the process.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Explanation for what? The scenario? I haven't even come up with an explanation for 9/11 yet. Somehow, I was supposed to explain and apologise for that too. Still trying to figure out why.Sorry, you'll have to wait 4 years too. Wait in line, fool! :cool:

um, I don't know, are ALL muslims in the USA or UBU GRAIB? Are you really with stupid or are stupid?

My point being, it isn't wise to use blanket statements implying "never" or "always" to defend Muslims or Islam, just as it is only a moron who makes blanket statements grouping all Muslims as doing the same acts or believing what only a small group does, to attack Muslims or Islam.

I was just trying to help Hamza's debate style to make it less open to attacks.

ImWithStupid said:
My point being, it isn't wise to use blanket statements implying "never" or "always" to defend Muslims or Islam, just as it is only a moron who makes blanket statements grouping all Muslims as doing the same acts or believing what only a small group does, to attack Muslims or Islam.

I said Muslims at Abu Grhaib. Do you want me to be more specific? Muhammed Abu Ahamed in Al Habess #2?

IWS, I know you're not an idiot. Generalising people of a vast group is simply wrong. Some people don't know that... Why? I don't know. Has it been burned into their minds so much that they can't come to grips? And it's not you IWS. It's people like MRIH who simply make statements about Muslims as a whole in the wrong context. It's so easy to do so...

Hamza123 said:
I said Muslims at Abu Grhaib. Do you want me to be more specific? Muhammed Abu Ahamed in Al Habess #2?

IWS, I know you're not an idiot. Generalising people of a vast group is simply wrong. Some people don't know that... Why? I don't know. Has it been burned into their minds so much that they can't come to grips? And it's not you IWS. It's people like MRIH who simply make statements about Muslims as a whole in the wrong context. It's so easy to do so...

It was more the Muslims aren't forced to make those types of decision comment that I was referring to as a blanket comment.

ImWithStupid said:
It was more the Muslims aren't forced to make those types of decision comment that I was referring to as a blanket comment.

Well, to step away from the technicals here...

Nobody should be forced to make those types of decisions. But whats even more sick is to see Muslims forced into a certain decision.

Back