Zorros Racing taking on the Tecate Score Baja 500, 2014

Who the heck backed out?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Chronicsmoke., he has a fam weding in Barbados next year and I told him Baja will be there but not all the time soneone from that north can enjoy some caribean time..

So this is ur moment to step up TP and give the jump, deposit and go live an adventure in Baja...

Chronicsmoke., he has a fam weding in Barbados next year and I told him Baja will be there but not all the time soneone from that north can enjoy some caribean time..

So this is ur moment to step up TP and give the jump, deposit and go live an adventure in Baja...
I would absolutely love to but I wouldn't have the money to repair the damages done to my quad after the race lol

I would absolutely love to but I wouldn't have the money to repair the damages done to my quad after the race lol
You won't be racing ur quad. Ill be mine or Vasilios. But if something would happen to them, then we would require to use one one else quad, to finish the race, even so we were dnf for not finishing on the inspected quad.

If nobody cares I would love to do the summit section at baja. This is very close to what I ride here at home. I love nasty hills.

I'm waiting for a response from a friend of mine he may jump on the bandwagon as a rider. He is on a cruise ship right now though. He'll call when he gets service. I told him first come first serve so if the spot closes up it closes up.

I am down for whatever section. Mamito, Do you already have a section for me? Are you going to do it by race mile or can we basically do it where ever we want? Do you have a plan in mind already?

I am down for whatever section. Mamito, Do you already have a section for me? Are you going to do it by race mile or can we basically do it where ever we want? Do you have a plan in mind already?
no , not yet. so far ill do the first section or the first 100 miles, close to that Vasilios will take over since the summit should be in the next 100. and after that we have the salada(coming down from the Summit) and dont know what the course will be..

you guys need to look up Mikes Sky ranch, its a brutal section after the salada and im sure some of it will be on the course. maybe some of you can relate to the terrain..

Do you have a link that shows the terrain? I have watched a couples videos but most of what I can find is spectators filming as riders go by. That really does not help much.

Starting will be pretty sweet. From Ojos Negros to Hwy 3 has some pretty brutal sections and some very wide open sections.

Anybody know how I can see the summit section other than youtube. GPS coordinates or some other videos I just want to see if its all mountains or a lot of mountain riding and some flat out sections. I'm just curious

Back