5 Years!!

sixes

If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
Masseuse. Definitely. Housekeeper comes in close second, though.
I'd have no use for a chef. I like to cook too much.

angie said:
Masseuse. Definitely. Housekeeper comes in close second, though.
I'd have no use for a chef. I like to cook too much.

If there was an option for bum-wiper / nappy changer, would that sway you? ;)

builder said:
If there was an option for bum-wiper / nappy changer, would that sway you? ;)
Nah. I don't mind baby care. Besides, that's Bobby's job 7pm-11pm. And weekends, of course. Besides, I need something to help me unwind at the end of the day. I've got more knots in my back and shoulders than I care to think about.

angie said:
Nah. I don't mind baby care. Besides, that's Bobby's job 7pm-11pm. And weekends, of course. Besides, I need something to help me unwind at the end of the day. I've got more knots in my back and shoulders than I care to think about.

Get Bobby a massage course. It comes natural to me.

Let's see chef or housekeeper - is the chef a mexican from the coast? If not the housekeeper, if they do cat puke.

I'd go with chauffeur. With gas prices going up and down by the penny ,it would be nice to have a ride anywhere I want at anytime and still be able to drive when I want.

masseuse - no contest.

Just 48 hours ago I was tellin a gal at work....
If I was filthy stinking rich...I'd hire round the clock masseuses. I'd have one follow me around 24-7 and whenever I sat down ..they'd be at my back.

I recently treated myself to a lovely hour long massage. Dim lights, forest water fall music playing...a warmed flannel covered table...lightly scented oil and nice strong hands on a motherly woman.

It was heaven.

I'm going to book it again soon.

skategreen said:
masseuse - no contest.

Just 48 hours ago I was tellin a gal at work....
If I was filthy stinking rich...I'd hire round the clock masseuses. I'd have one follow me around 24-7 and whenever I sat down ..they'd be at my back.

I recently treated myself to a lovely hour long massage. Dim lights, forest water fall music playing...a warmed flannel covered table...lightly scented oil and nice strong hands on a motherly woman.

It was heaven.

I'm going to book it again soon.

SOUNDS like heaven. I think I'm going to have to book myself another session as well.

That's a toss up.

The housekeeper or the extremely good cook. Hmm.....

I can live in pig **** if I get fed well.
So I'll go for the extremely good cook.:D

I'm an awesome cook and love doing it, so I'd have to go with a house keeper. The bitch can start with my office, it's ALWAYS ****ing trashed in here.

I'd have to go with a masseuse....

A housekeeper would be a waste for me, I keep a clean house. It's that jarhead in me to have everything in perfect order with a fresh scent.

A chauffeur, I'd consider, because I wrecked my truck last weekend. :mad:

A chef? My neighbor across the street is an excellent cook and is always bringing me food. My mother stops by with fried chicken and cornbread alot. My little girlfriend ain't that bad of a cook. I have two sisters with families that they cook for. I'm not above cooking for myself. I will never starve.

I'd have to go for the housekeeper. I hate doing laundry, vacuuming and dusting and **** like that. I'd rather do yardwork and shovel snow then that stuff.

Besides, I have chicks to do my cleaning and laundry for me and if I want a decent meal, I'll go to my mom's for dinner. I live in the same hometown I was raised in so that's not a big deal.

My vote is for housekeeper then.

I would definetly go for the housekeeper...with two cats, one dog and an 8 year old there would always be something to do.
I can cook for myself AND I have a couple places that deliver very good food and there is always take out.
I actually like to drive myself, I hate having someone else drive.

While a massage sounds nice, thats only an hour out of my day, think about the time having a housekeeper would save me.

My housekeeper would have to be hot and of an ethnic background, hispanic is my preferred race outside my own. Perhaps a hot black girl... one that likes to clean the Head and give it.

I'd want a housekeeper/nanny-type service -but not until I had a child & all that. For right now I'd want a super smart personal secretary who would do all my work -hehe.

WHATEVER said:
I'd want a housekeeper/nanny-type service -but not until I had a child & all that. For right now I'd want a super smart personal secretary who would do all my work -hehe.

What's the payscale? ;)

WHATEVER said:

Because all stoop-monkeys have really smart secretaries. It's incredible what the welfare system in this country will pay for.

Back