9/11 Controversy

papabryant said:
Let me ask a question if I could. Within Christianity there is the idea that a person who professes to be a Christian but A.) doesn't live by the precepts of the faith; and B.) doesn't show remorse for their actions (thus proving it isn't an unintentional transgression) -- is said to be a "false" Christian. The best historical example is Adolph Hitler.

Does Islam have a simular concept?

I've read the Qur'an twice, and numerous commentaries, and don't see anything like this concept In Islamic theology. (It would explain why there has been little in the way of protest over terrorism.)

I keep it short and sweet.... I deal with my own Islam. All I need to do is pray in my house, avoid ham, and alcohal, and live life, provide for my family and thats it...

The best example would prolly be that Iranian President... I just can't see why they'd elect such idiots... They know they're not going to benefit from it.

We need a revolution.

Hamza123 said:
I keep it short and sweet.... I deal with my own Islam. All I need to do is pray in my house, avoid ham, and alcohal, and live life, provide for my family and thats it...

Horus Christ! If all muslims were just doing that, we wouldn't be in all this ****!

Preach on Hamza

BTW: That strain of thought is EXACTLY what 98% of ALL americans feel about their religion... They prey to god (or other) and just try to avoid harm, harming others, and keep thier famillies safe! All this **** about Xtian Zionism is BULL ****ING **** ! !

Truth be told, we could care less about what your people are doing over there... cutting off fingers, heads, mesoginy... All second rate incidents... But when our economic interests are attacked, we take it VERY personally... enough to attack and occupy Iraq just to keep our oil safe, and have a staging point for much larger war in the future, if it comes to that...

The truth is, our governmetn is scared shitless of Jihad... Because for the past 50 or so years, our country has been taken over by ****ing liberals with no more ambition to fight than they have right to claim that our run away budget is a conservative problem... Remember what Kruschev said when asked how he plans to take over the US by 1974...

"By then, Americans will be TOO LIBERAL to fight!"

And he's ****ing RIGHT!

I should know... His son is a Professor at Brown University (5 mins from my house), and in 2002, he gave a speach warning of what his father was saying and the fact that it has come true...

Jhony5 said:
How very "American". Lets bounce back from one of the worst tragedies to occur on our soil by building the biggest building in the world. Ya, that'll show 'em. Maybe they can paint a ****ing target on the damn thing while their at it. Might as well since we still allow foreigners to strut across our borders illegaly with no reprecusion.

That land would have better served as a memorial if they had pushed all the rubble into a mound and placed a $10 cross on top of it. Their is no excuse for pagentry and regalia in this matter.

**** THAT!

We should built it bigger and better... this country is not about feeling sorry for ourselves... it's about bouncing back and doing it right!

If they attack us again, we will rebuild it, and maybe, just maybe we will smarten up this time and go 'jack-boot' on these ****ing ******s leave them to wallow in their own filth for 1000 years instead of proping up their economy so they can afford to attack us more...

It's not about pagentry... It's about pride!

Something this country, and most western nations have none of anymore!

God! When is enough enough?! How long are we gonna tolerate the intolerable?!

Hamza123 said:

I think you are a ****ing idiot for believing this. You really should get out more.

jaxmagicman said:
I think you are a ****ing idiot for believing this. You really should get out more.

We really don't care what Hamza believes. He lives in Canada and after we invade them, they will be part of the USA in the next 15 years anyway. JK:rolleyes:

ImWithStupid said:
We really don't care what Hamza believes. He lives in Canada and after we invade them, they will be part of the USA in the next 15 years anyway. JK:rolleyes:
Please, Canadians already deny they are part of North America. You think they would even change being part of the United States?

jaxmagicman said:
Please, Canadians already deny they are part of North America. You think they would even change being part of the United States?

I actually don't know why we'd want Canada. It sucks so bad that Quebec doesn't even want to be in Canada.:D

jaxmagicman said:
Yeah that would be a good reason.

Off Topic.

JaxMagicman, what part of Jacksonville are you from? I'm originally from the Westside, off 103rd St, and currently live in Ponte Vedra. I'm writing this from the computer lab at UNF.

Hamza123 said:
Please, I don't want to start name calling...

Clearly you didn't read what I said...

I don't believe it was staged by the gov... I believe it was attack by idiots from the homes lands of my religion - Islam... These were Mis-Guided Muslims, none the less, I found the attacks horrific. The fact that I started this thread, was to see what you thoughts were regarding the "Urban" investigation going on for 9/11... Like snafu said, I do believe it's for money as they ask for donations almost everywhere...
I'm NOT

papabryant said:
Off Topic.

JaxMagicman, what part of Jacksonville are you from? I'm originally from the Westside, off 103rd St, and currently live in Ponte Vedra. I'm writing this from the computer lab at UNF.

I live off of San Pablo. I like it there because it is easier to get to my job down town and it only take 5 minutes to get to the beach.

Ok first off Hi all.
I was just thrown off another board last night bautforum.com for
talking about this so I will take it slow, one point of the time,
and try not to be a jerk.
Usama Bin Laden has stated repeatedly that he had nothing to do with
these attacks.
The supposed video of his confession contains glaring inconsistencies, such
as the left handed Usama writing with his right hand. Usama wearing
a gold ring which is forbidden in the Koran. Despite the fact that the
conveniently grainy video does not look like him. The face is all wrong.
Why would a man, bent on destroying this country, deny the complicity in
the largest attack ever brought to our shores?

count zero said:
Ok first off Hi all.
I was just thrown off another board last night bautforum.com for
talking about this so I will take it slow, one point of the time,
and try not to be a jerk.
Welcome. Now go sign in under the member lounge. We won't ban you for being an idiot. We have other ways of dealing with you.
count zero said:
Why would a man, bent on destroying this country, deny the complicity in
the largest attack ever brought to our shores?
Fear? No one ever denies crimes when they are about to pay the piper, right?

Jhony5 said:
What I find funny about any mention of an implosion relating to the towers collapse is an implosion requires an EXPLOSION. When the towers fell their was no explosion whatsoever. Just a collapse. I'm sure an audible 'boom' would be let out from an explosion strong enough to collapse a building of that size.

Actually there are many reports of explosions from many eyewitnesses. Also, if you watch the footage called 9-11 eyewitness which was filmed from Hoboken you will hear many noises that sound like explosions before the buildings began to fall. You can find this video on Question911.com along with a few other videos, some of which are questionable themselves.

I am not convinced of either explanation, but I am looking into it. Found a nifty paper today detailing the science as to why fire created the collapse.

ToriAllen said:
Welcome. Now go sign in under the member lounge. We won't ban you for being an idiot. We have other ways of dealing with you.

Fear? No one ever denies crimes when they are about to pay the piper, right?
I guess that could have been the motivation. He released about
four videos claiming that he didn't do it, and then one at the end
claiming that he did. Seems like strange behavior. You would think
it would be the opposite.

count zero said:
I guess that could have been the motivation. He released about
four videos claiming that he didn't do it, and then one at the end
claiming that he did. Seems like strange behavior. You would think
it would be the opposite.
Hmmmmm....

count zero said:
Good idea. However it was this last video that was suspect. Usama seen writing with his right hand, gold ring etc.
It was always suspected that if we killed Osama, they would get an imposter and continue to make tapes. 'Cut off the head, kill the beast'. They would not want it know that Osama was killed because of a loss of moral among the men. Perhaps, the person in command now had disagreed with denying involvement.

Back