9/11 Controversy

ToriAllen said:
It was always suspected that if we killed Osama, they would get an imposter and continue to make tapes. 'Cut off the head, kill the beast'. They would not want it know that Osama was killed because of a loss of moral among the men. Perhaps, the person in command now had disagreed with denying involvement.
And yet there are later tapes of him still alive. Hmmmmm.

count zero said:
Actually there are many reports of explosions from many eyewitnesses. Also, if you watch the footage called 9-11 eyewitness which was filmed from Hoboken you will hear many noises that sound like explosions before the buildings began to fall. You can find this video on Question911.com along with a few other videos, some of which are questionable themselves.

I am not convinced of either explanation, but I am looking into it. Found a nifty paper today detailing the science as to why fire created the collapse.

This collection of quotes from firemen on the scene is worth a look.

Four years down the track, and the jury is still out for mine.

Pearl harbour, Kennedy (both of 'em), Martin Luther King, The Unibomber, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, ad nauseam...

Every time something happens that shocks the whole US there's a flood of pseudo facts hits the internet and the desks of ropey book publishers all over the world.

It's almost always an autonomic reaction initiated by the brains of the weak-minded to explain the unimaginable.

Happens here in the UK too...Princess Diana, Robert Maxwell, The Titanic...

Course I have to read all this stuff for myself, cos every now and then there's something in it (unlike the 7th floor window of the Dallas book depository that time...).

Back