A Linkin Park Wiki

Should I make a Linkin Park Wiki?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Exactly what I was going to say, but i was too lazy. lol

Well I mean, between the official website, LPA and LPLive.net there is pretty much everything a fan needs to know. Plus people rarely use wiki's for reliable information, purely because they can be edited by anyone. But as I said, if people want to do it, thats their choice.

I agree.

shadowfax=win

Thanks.

So much for your endles 'i'll help you bullshit' last night.

Some friend you are.

Sue me for trying to promote a little unity in the community. Nope. Not gonna happen. Fansite owners are too proud to link to something like that. Every site has their own rippers, their own forums. Nobody cares about whats happening in the community as a whole. They just care which site has the latest rip first. I even offered to multiple fansites to let them put their content in my wiki and have everyone link to it. But thats not going to happen. They all want it hosted on their own sites. Selfish

God I'm ashamed to be a part of the LP fan community. Bunch of self righteous bastards.

I give up. Everyone go do your own thing, to achieve your own ends, and leave me out of it.

penii.

God I'm ashamed to be a part of the LP fan community. Bunch of self righteous bastards.

If you feel that way, then don't hang around.

No one is stopping you doing it. People have just said that they believe your wasting your time. People are entitled to their beliefs.

If you think it will help create "unity" then great, go for it, and best of luck.

If you feel that way, then don't hang around.

No one is stopping you doing it. People have just said that they believe your wasting your time. People are entitled to their beliefs.

If you think it will help create "unity" then great, go for it, and best of luck.

oh hush, you should know better than to assume i was being serious. think. it's me. 90% of what i say is sarcastic bullshit.

Thanks.

So much for your endles 'i'll help you bullshit' last night.

Some friend you are.

Sue me for trying to promote a little unity in the community. Nope. Not gonna happen. Fansite owners are too proud to link to something like that. Every site has their own rippers, their own forums. Nobody cares about whats happening in the community as a whole. They just care which site has the latest rip first. I even offered to multiple fansites to let them put their content in my wiki and have everyone link to it. But thats not going to happen. They all want it hosted on their own sites. Selfish

I give up. Everyone go do your own thing, to achieve your own ends, and leave me out of it.

penii.

how about you pull the stick out thats shoved in your ass?
for gods sake.

There was no bullshit last night you idiot, I said I'd help and I'm going to. what on earth is wrong with you? we have a united community, it's just we don't have that many people in it. noone hates each other. I'm not even a member of a community. I can't help that JNuts wants it on his site...he barely gets any visitors. the rules-obsessive bunch over at LPA reap in the masses so I'm sure J needs something to help get visitors to his site. it's fine with me, I don't care where it goes lol.

please leave the community if you feel this way, I don't want you around if you're going to try to make people feel stupid again. you never change dude.

how about you pull the stick out thats shoved in your ass?
for gods sake.

There was no bullshit last night you idiot, I said I'd help and I'm going to. what on earth is wrong with you? we have a united community, it's just we don't have that many people in it. noone hates each other. I'm not even a member of a community. I can't help that JNuts wants it on his site...he barely gets any visitors. the rules-obsessive bunch over at LPA reap in the masses so I'm sure J needs something to help get visitors to his site. it's fine with me, I don't care where it goes lol.

please leave the community if you feel this way, I don't want you around if you're going to try to make people feel stupid again. you never change dude.

*see previous post*

come on mark.

Back