A Spongy Journal!

Sponge

Well I felt left out because everyone has a Journal....and well.....i didn't. So I wanted to make. (like i said, I felt left out)

Ok, well where should I start! Ummm ok well I'll start last year in November. I'm not sure if I told anyone but I am going to be an UNCLE!!! Yes my bro is gonna be a father of not one but two kids!!!!!!! I'm just not sure what the gender of the babies.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers but me and my family have been working on the house floor for I think month. Yup all that sanding and taking the carpet off and the tiles under the carpet was a lot to do but the floor does look good. What do you all think?
969343da59e64e7dede58f366db661b4.jpg
0fdbd3f8145c0bbd969e8db757ee76ca.jpg

b5efaf3d996221c20f94daaa0b00f34f.jpg

Yup it was hard but my family and I had got the floor to look like this! And now me and my father and other brother are going to do the corner of the floor.

And with work of course it is going to be very hectic!! (not sure if that's how you spell it) Since it's going to be warm a lot of people are going to come. And my boss is gonna be on my butt to hurry up. Yeah, there was drama but some people left to get other jobs and well the drama went away which is good because a lot of gossip kept going around and it just got outta control! And seeing how there are only like 4 supervisors there are two spots open and my boss was talking to me about what's the type of supervisor(s) she wants. And well I just started to work on Wednesdays. So it might be challenging since I have school on Wednesdays and work also on Wednesdays. It's gonna be a little difficult!

Cool.

The only reason why me and the family are doing this now is that people are looking for hard wood floors now. So yeah, that is what happens when you take the carpet off and work your butt of to get it like that! lol.

:'( ....so then you hate my floors???......well i have this seige color carpet. I dropped some red kool-aid. Sucks really.

Well just got from school and I got my grades for my midterm exam and my class overall grade and I have a B!!! I really should be giving myself credit! And well my father (the guy I dislike) just finished doing the floors. So I guess the floors will be done early!!

Haha. It's funny you say that about the cake thingy Sarah... I bake cakes for every one for any occasion! Lol. My 2nd family... I bake them birthday cakes and straight A cakes and I bake my friend Mariah 'you got a not failing grade in math class' cake every now and then. XD

LOL Sponginaters:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That seriously made my day. I'm was eletected to LEAD not to READ!!!!! (from The Simpsons movie)

yes i would love a cup cake!!!

I feel better now.

Tomorrow, I am going to do some more work on the house and then I'm going to do my homework!!!!

can you make one just plain plz??!!! I rather have it like that (not too fond of cream cheese)

Back