A Spongy Journal!

No it's ok it's not a well stupid question.

When all that happened to me I only had one friend! But now I got like.....maybe 20 LOL. Like one or two of them are were the people wh were their when that happened!

OOOKKKK...K

March 23,2009tttttthhhhhh

Well I went to school and got news from my teacher that she canceled class on Wed. That's the good news!! Now the bad news well...I still have to take my test. It's just a "take-home-test". So that is a good thing I guess but also I have work. Yup at work I think I'm gonna be doing a lot of heavy lifting. I swear, my boss is gonna be a sexist again!! LOL

Eh? Where exactly do you work? I haven't had a job in over a year... I feel like such a bum. But then again, I'm not even 16 yet, so I guess I'm not really. I do need a job soon though.
So Spongy Boy. How goes it?

Good I guess. I got my cousin a job over their. But on Wed. it's me and 5 people! Two dudes and the rest are girls! My boss basically has me doing the heavy stuff then the cleaning. She's a little bias tho. But sadly I can't go on Wed anymore. I have this final and my father and brother are going to Mexico. So I can't go.

Back