A Spongy Journal!

Ok well I just received this text from my friend saying that there is gonna be a gang initiaion to kill 3 women a at Wal-Mart! I'm not sure which one but I'm gonna see if my friend can tell me more.

I know. I just looked it up on yahoo and they say it's an urban legend. IDK man I rather be safe than sorry!

Friday, March 20, 2009!!!
Well today is Firday so that means that my father is going drinking with his friends for like maybe........2 or 3 hours. I swear before my parents seperated for a while, my father would stay their until like....damn from 3pm to 9pm!!! 11pm or 12pm was the latest he got home and that only happened once!!!! But this time he is different, so he's only gonna go for maybe 3 hours or so.

Also since it's Friday, me and the family are gonna go out for dinner!!! I can tell already that we're gonna go to some mexican resteraunt! I mean I know I'm Mex. and all but that doesn't mean I should eat 24/7!! But hey, their paying for it...and I might help pay for the bill too.

And tomorrow is work!!! Yup, if I'm lucky, not that many people will come!! That way I can go home early to sleep!!!!! But I do need the $$$ if I'm gonna want to get a car!!

Ok same day! Well my bro, went to spend the night at a cousin of mines and I didn't end up going! I mean I'm gonna be doing the samething over their except that it's not my house. So my mother starts telling me that that is why I am stuck in the house because I never do wanna go out at times. I'm always not gonna be out in the social world and not talk to people! Which is actaully true.

So when she said that, I felt....bad. I don't know why but I didn't wanna say anything at all to no one. We went to dinner and I didn't say anything until my father (who was drunk) asked me if I wanted some claim! I said no of course. We left dinner and started headed back. There was a car crash with two vehicles. I wasn't able to see anything except the police and two cars. So heading home I was just quite, started thinking of about stuff. School, my job, and my family. All of them from my mother's side and father's side. Yeah earlier I thought the samething. Just began looking at the wall and started to think about a lot of things. I do that a lot which makes my friends and family question me if I'm mad or sad or if something is wrong with me. I mean I know I do it but...I can't help it. Sometimes I feel if there is someone out their that could help me or give me advice to what I'm suppose to do.

I got it from a friend of mine who said her friend saw it on the news. I don't know what but I did some research and it said that that was just an urban legend or a myth. IDK.

sounds like one of those txt message joke things you get, i got something today asking me to forward it to help support Jade Goodies kids since she died this morning. I'm sorry but i really dont understand how passing on a chain txt is going to help some greaving kids

But seeing how where I live there is a lot of ghetto people where I live I'd rather be careful than just ignore it!

...yes?

Well today at work wasn't bad! It was actually.....good! I was like back and forth at two places. I was like everywhere. But then (like I said in another post) my boss said to me that I did a good job!! That honostly is a good thing to me and it means a lot!!! Yup, but today just didn't seem like other days. Ir was like: One day it was cold and then the next it was warm!! I mean come on! LOL. Oh and I saw this reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally nice attractive girl........but I didn't say anything!!! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY did I not say anything!!!??!?!?!?! I told my friend that if I had the guts/balls to say hi then she could've been my gf.......but seeing how I am shy and very negative about myself I didn't.

I really don't know cuz I'm the type of guy that doesn't go out. Also I had some experience with women! Trust I do not want to risk it!!

I want to, but I wanna enkoy iy when no one tries to ruin it!

For example: I was with my friend in 8th grade. I've cried in front of a lot of people!!!! Three classmates made me cry and the teacher didn't do ****!!! A teacher made me cry by talking to me in front of the class very pist off! In camp I was made fun of cuz the kids thought I farted when it was someone else did it and from there I went to the girls bathroom think it was the boys!!! And not only that, but I alse had and accident in my pants during gym when I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom! One time this girl who didn't like me at all had an accident in her pants. But I didn't laugh or anything. I just looked at the kids laughing and thinking why?

You know I don't mean to say it all mean or in any rude way but I can't enjoy life if this happened to me or if my bro goes through the same problems I went through!

But now I'm hardly enjoying life! Sorry but I try to in every way I can!

Back