Abuse of Moderator Status

TerroristHater

It's time that Bob take a closer look at his moderators. There are some moderators that seem to abuse their status regularly. I think these moderators, some of whom I have stuck up for, need to be de-moded.

It's one thing to hang out in chat and harass people, however, it is quite another to unecessarily modify a non-idiiot box poll simply because the mod in question does not agree with it.

This uneeded abuse has to be delt with severly. As such, all of you who have been routinely abused by some of the mods should send private messages to GF (the site admin), which request the immediate de-modding of the offending moderators.

-TH

Editor's Note: This incitement of TH has been brought to you by Cogito Ergo Sum, recently elected Moderator and well documented IcognitoEgotisticSumBitch. Have no fear friends, TH will survive. Although, her bloodpressure probably is climbing right about now.

builder said:
It was a ****ed up poll, TH. China is one nation that is financially supporting the US.

Actually millions of Americans are choosing to buy Chinese goods, in exchange they get dollars and debt instruments. Neither nation is supporting the other. Trade deficits don't matter.

hugo said:
Actually millions of Americans are choosing to buy Chinese goods, in exchange they get dollars and debt instruments. Neither nation is supporting the other. Trade deficits don't matter.

Trade deficits define the world economy. China holds 600 billion in US bonds.

It would be foolish of China to undermine the US dollar when they are holding so much money in US bonds.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
I guess I owe PW an apology.

Our purchase of their goods supports their economy. As such, we have bargining power. China and Russia need to stop supporting terrorist countries.

-TH
An apology ???

You sniveling ****ing piss ant.

Yes encourage members to go ****ing crying to Bob accusing me of something I didn't do.

Better yet, encourage them to go crying to Bob for something C.E.S. did do..

Even better yet, point out the alleged abuse of power C.E.S. commited..

I don't see any rule that says we can't modify a non idiots post... and I REALLY don't see a rule that says we should give a **** what you think.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
I guess I owe PW an apology.

Our purchase of their goods supports their economy. As such, we have bargining power. China and Russia need to stop supporting terrorist countries.

-TH

Correction. China and Russia need to start trading in eurodollars, to participate in trade in Europe and the Middle East.

That does not mean they are encouraging or supporting terrorism.

phreakwars said:
An apology ???

Yes encourage members to go ****ing crying to Bob accusing me of something I didn't do.

I really don't see any rule that says we can't modify a non idiots post... and I REALLY don't see a rule that says we should give a **** what you think.

Um..sweety which part of him saying he owes you an apology didn't you get?
Mis-understandings happen.Chill out.

Celebral assasin? People's moderator was so much better.Ohh and the rock.
Ok ok I know,''it doesn't say anywhere that you should care what we think''.

This really seems dumb. Its just a forum. As the least popular member you can clearly see I really dont care wheather I'm labled an Idiot or a Saint. I can only speak for myself here, but I have fun no matter what the case may be. Mods abuse power on every forum you will go to. It comes with the job. If someone cant handle it try this forum. ---> http://theangerpoint.com A very wonderful forum of crybaby pussies! sign up now! LMAO

phreakwars said:
An apology ???

I really don't see any rule that says we can't modify a non idiots post... and I REALLY don't see a rule that says we should give a **** what you think.

In addition to that, you mods are driving peopel away. You mods are commiting abuses on new members and your actions have damaged the reputation of this fourm board.

If you mods do not stop abusing your status this fourm's useage will shrink down to a point that it will no longer be practical for Bob to keep it operating.

-TH

Ok, you are WAY out of line, PW, I was wrong and I admit that, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude. However, since you were responsible for editing my last poll, it was logical for me to consider you a suspect in this act of unwarranted abuse.

Secondly, I AM A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER, and that buys me freedom for unreasonable modification of my polls.

Thanks for advertising for us, Sixes.

Yes, if you can't handle it here, check my site out. ;)

builder said:
Correction. China and Russia need to start trading in eurodollars, to participate in trade in Europe and the Middle East.

That does not mean they are encouraging or supporting terrorism.

Builder,

China and Russia are supporting the aquisition of nuclear arms by a country known to support terrorists, which just happens to an extremist islamic theocracy.

The fact that they oppose the free world telling Iran they cannot have nuclear devices is an absolute sign that they are support the terrorist government of Iran.

As a wise man once said: IF YOU SUPPORT TERRORTISTS... YOU ARE A TERRORIST!

Cheers

-TH

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Um..sweety which part of him saying he owes you an apology didn't you get?
Mis-understandings happen.Chill out.

Celebral assasin? People's moderator was so much better.Ohh and the rock.
Ok ok I know,''it doesn't say anywhere that you should care what we think''.

Sometimes you just plain rock, AIG!

:)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Builder,

China and Russia are supporting the aquisition of nuclear arms by a country known to support terrorists, which just happens to an extremist islamic theocracy.

The fact that they oppose the free world telling Iran they cannot have nuclear devices is an absolute sign that they are support the terrorist government of Iran.

Cheers

-TH

What about our support of Saudi Arabia...where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from?

hugo said:
What about our support of Saudi Arabia...where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from?

Ha ha,good one.

As a wise man once said,''IF YOU SUPPORT TERRORTISTS... YOU ARE A TERRORIST!''

builder said:
It was a ****ed up poll, TH. China is one nation that is financially supporting the US.

It's ok to disagree with my poll, and it's ok to debate it with me, but it is quite another to modify my poll as a method of vengence.

Several people have noticed that there hasn't been much posting as of late. This is true. This phenom represents the reaction of the userbase to the wanton abuse of the mods.

In the end, what will happen is that people will stop connecting to GF all together.

You mods have to set the EXAMPLE of how a good GF member should behave.

You guys really need to chill with the abuses and not interfear in the free exchange of ideas.

When people see that the mods have chilled... useage will increase.

-TH

bec said:
Thanks for advertising for us, Sixes.

Yes, if you can't handle it here, check my site out. ;)

Yeah BB I dont think they have seen an admin/mod really lose thier **** yet! haha

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Builder,

Cheers

-TH

Oh what bullshit.The fact is TH,that no-one has the right to order others to do what they are not prepared to do.It's called hypocrisy!!
America is just so scared that it has made too many enemies.And I gotta say,you've worked hard at this achievement.
If Iran was to disarm,what will stop america threatening them cos of the oil?
It's all about wealth TH.I don't know why you're so dumb to see this.
Do you actually believe that ''democracy'' can be gained by murdering more and more people and causing caos in other countries?
I see terrorism as attacking innocent countries and people.And you cannot say that america is any different from the 9/11 & 7/7 attackers!

Back